Reviews for TMI
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 18 . 10/26/2008
I'd read several of your stories previously, but this is the first time I've read this one. I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it and I'm going to root around to see if there are other stories of yours that I haven't read yet.
jensensgirl chapter 18 . 4/16/2007
Strangely enough I read this when you first wrote it and yet I just got the alert last night! WTF is up with this website?

Same thing happened to me, I thought I posted a chapter, couldn't see it, tried to post again, couldn't, so I put it on the myspace page. It's already been read and reviewed. WTF?

I do love this story, and I love the way you write strong women who keep their men in line. Soft and gentle yet strong.

Kudos again.

Samara Delacroix chapter 18 . 3/8/2007
Such a great ending to such a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it! Great job. )
Queen of Kaos chapter 18 . 3/6/2007
Wow - it's hard to believe that a weird situation a few months ago turned into such a beautiful story. But that's exactly what this one is. Beautiful.

I love Randy and Ayanna - one of my favorite couples of yours. And I really think that this was a perfect ending for them. I'm a sucker for a good happy ending, and the wedding was the perfect setting for one! And Madison? What a cutie! You write the cutest little kids EVER.

I'm really sad to see this one end, but I know that you've got a million other great ideas in that brilliant head of yours, so I'll patiently await the next one on the edge of my seat. Great work!
shannygoat chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
Yea! Very good! I really enjoyed this. I just caught the play on words at the end. The Sun (could mean thier son...or the sun room...), the moon (making love by the natural moon light) and the stars (could be the sparkle from her ring), very poetic Ms. Vera.

Again, another wonderful story!

AngeliaBlack76 chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
The last chapter was beautiful and I really enjoy reading it. I'm so happy that Dave and Kristal is finally happy. I also happy that Randy and Ayanna are happy. It as been a long and hard road for these two couples. So it's wonderful that they all found peace and love.

Well Vera, I have to say this story was simply brillant and I'm sad that the story ended. I just enjoy reading your work and I want to thank for sharing another great story with all of us. So thanks again.

NudeFitsLipsandPumps chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
Awe, I really liked it. It was a great finish. I loved this whole story since you started it. Great job. :)
socalledsara chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
Perfect, perfect, perfect. no other way to describe this amazing number you've done. I loved it great ending.
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
Oh, I loved it! Thank you so much for such a great ending :)
cenaluver87 chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
Aww, so cute. I love love loved this story, just like your other ones. Do the world a favor and never ever stop writing.

Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
Only you Vera. Only you. Only you could have a 7 year courtship AND a 2 year engagement. That's damn near 9 years or were the two intertwined? Even still 7 years is to damn long a time. Lol. Anyway, offa that. I love the way Yani and Randy hooked up. I want the stars, moon and sun too damn good story Vera
MiChElLe05 chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
FF is being dumb again about their e-mail alerts.

Anywho, fabulous job my dear. Just too sweetness! And who would've ever thought from the begining that Randy would become Dave's best man at his wedding? Not muah. But I totally love it!

Sad to see this story end, but you did it justice all the way through. Awesome job again!

And I'm gonna PM you in a minute about, not so much of an idea, but who'd I'd like to see in one of your upcoming stories ;D
VASHORTYGIRL chapter 17 . 3/5/2007
Aw how sweet! I think I see a great future with these two...I know Randy is not perfect but Yani has a lot of patience I think..Great story!
VASHORTYGIRL chapter 16 . 3/5/2007
I loved the smacking of the tattoo...brilliant!
Lil'MissCena chapter 17 . 3/4/2007
Awh! They're such saps! I'm completely agreeing with Randy on the whole Dreamgirls thing. lololololol. I'm glad they're getting a happy ending.