Reviews for Selective Memory
Lady Asphodelic chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Really awesome and interesting twist in the end! I really enjoyed reading this! Great job! Thanks for sharing this with us! :D

- Asphodel
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Nice story...I def enjoyed your spin on the episode. It was great seeing Lois and Clark get together so early in life. Unfortunately her memory had to be erased. Great job! I just wish this story was longer or that it had a sequel. The writing was a pleasure to read.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
You cannot end it there - or if you do, then change it from "Romance" to "Tragedy." The ending of this story made me cry. Especially considering Lois' thoughts in chapter 7: "She was too far invested for them to go back to square one now." Except they did. My heart is breaking for Lois and Clark.

At least write a sequel when the engraved bookends get sent to Smallville! Please say he wrote something to "Lois" and not "L.L." so it doesn't get confused with something he did for Lana. Lois and Clark need to end up back together (and not just assume this is an outtake of the current continuity so this could have happened in the episode Blank).
devoted2clois chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
oh wow i was pissing myself laughing:D

long live clois

jess
bloodymary2 chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Hilarious...

But, what about the bookends? Weren't they going to be delievered? :P

Loved this one!
Raven3182 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
This is a great story; I loved it. The only thing is that I wished those bookends would have shown up at the end. I'm curious as to what Clark's secret engraving was. Great work, great characters. Thanks for writing!
HMF chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Oh no! How can they forget? I don't like the ending :( :( :(
HMF chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I like how you portray Lois! This is so funny. Can't wait to read the rest.
Becky chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Thanks for putting a big grin on my face :D I'd love to know what happends when those bookends arrive!
EaglesEyes chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Wow, I like the plot very much and the ending was funny XD

I just can't help but to wonder if there was a Sequel 'bout how they would go from here (

anyway great fanfic )
Natalie s chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Great fic!
Storyteller247 chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
just lookig through good story!
Wilhelm001 chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
Great story. Please dont let it end there.
Slowly-Burnt-Marshmallow-300 chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
This story is absolutely the best. i mean it has tons of humor, drama, romance (yay for clois fics) and everything else. i've gotta hand it to you guys that you did a great job. now if only their is a sequal...
XStine chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
I'm loving this fic in general, but this chapter may be the best yet! The entire conversation between Chloe and Lois is dynamic, in character, and absolutely hysterical. Thanks for posting a great story!