Reviews for The Other Door
AymberPoet chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I love chase/Wilson, but no offense I hate Jimmy as a nickname for James I'm glad it didn't really stick. I think Wilson is more of a James anyways :)

Really wanna see how things will turn out soon.
Cascielle chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
aww please continue this!
sid-thepunk chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
ah! amazing story! chapter 4?
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
What happens next?
Akeiro-Akumu chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I really like where this plot is heading, it's definitely better than most fanfictions :) I really hope you continue this story.

Hiroko-Kenpachi~
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I really like it so far. Good vocabulary, good plot, and very good story. It makes sense and all fits together, both with the plot and the episodes it includes. All in all, well-written story!

Can't wait for more! )
kirkshomegirl61 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I like your story line. Hope you intend to finish this.I would really like to see more of Wilson's way of thinking. Could you expand on why he believed House didn't hurt?
m-affliction chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Wow. I've never read this pairing before. I clicked on it out of pure shock and curiosity. But WOW.

VERY well written. The timing was perfect and their personalities really do sort of fit.

Nice job, can't wait for more!
Yuko chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
What a...great, great story. I really hope you keep going. It's so in-character, and very beautifully written. I'll check often for updates because i'm loving it so far!
Yarillis chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Great story! Excellent storyline and wonderful insights.

I hope you will continue, it seams abandoned.
Annay chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
i'm not sure if you got my last review something wonky happened to my comp well I guess it doesn't hurt to try twice but yeah great story now I need to add to favorites and hope it works this time. If you didn't get my last review well I was practically begging for an update...please!

AdanaC
CSI-missy chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Oh, I can't wait to see where this is going. Keep it up.
Klutzbird chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
I really love this. I hope you're planning to continue it.
Housepiglet chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Great stuff, thanks! I've always avoided W/C before, but I saw a rec for this on TWP and I'm really glad I did now :) Looking forward to the next chapter already :)
domoto chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Great work! Please continue!