Reviews for The Ex Factor
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Test
Angelika chapter 31 . 9/27/2008
aww come on ofcourse people read this story...its one of the best i've ever read. you did a great job.
SkinTheKat chapter 30 . 7/14/2008
Awesome ending with GweResa. This is the "marriage" from hell and it is hellishly funny. I also love how their daughters are the glue that bonds them together. All your characters are charming as hell. I can hardly wait to dive into the sequel.
SkinTheKat chapter 24 . 7/14/2008
I love this chapter on Gwen and Theresa, who I'm fondly thinking of as GweResa. What formidable bitches they are when they join forces. Loved how they dealt with Alistair Crane. Quite frankly, I'd love it if they teamed up against Ethan Winthrop, but I think this is probably an ET FF, so that's a FF I'd love to see you write later, LOL.
SkinTheKat chapter 20 . 7/13/2008
Oh, my God! You stopped there? I'll have you know I stayed up late because I couldn't wait to find out what happened next and you stop here? Shame on you! Argh!

Now for the rest of my review. Excellent concept, grammar, structure. The catfight was well-scripted. Very "Passionsesque." I could actually see this play out on the show. Only those two bird-brains would brawl with each other over a jerk like Ethan in the middle of a life or death rescue while surrounded by men who had already tried to kill them, LMAO!

As a soap opera buff who has enjoyed the great Diva Rivalries on Daytime ... Kay Chancellor vs. Jill Foster (Y&R), Stephanie Forrester vs. Brooke Logan (B&B), Rachel Davis vs. Iris Corey (AW), and Viki Lord vs. Dorian Cramer (OLTL) not to mention countless others, I think you have captured the idea of "GweResa" as the REAL supercouple of Passions. Awesome work.

Please update soon. You left me at the edge of my seat!
Emerald0319 chapter 30 . 7/9/2008
WOW! That was great. You writing is fantastic. I can't wait to read the sequel. Keep up with the writing.
emma134 chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
that was really good load soon
22 | « Prev Page 1 2