Reviews for Whipped
Chiusa123 chapter 7 . 4/19
i like so far. also for some readers who never caught on to the original source material, non of the pilots are meant to succeed they're meant to survive just long enough so gendou and seele can enact the final phase of they're plan. they are meant to be sacrificed by powerful and wealthy men, why do you think they get such little if no help at all, haven't noticed? its always enough to keep them going never a enough to save them.
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 2/26
I gotta say, I thought the chat room thing was hilarious! A trick like that can make the chapter a success. Loved it.
Coldwire chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Well I found this chapter hilarious, I know you're not really happy with this fic (yes, I have read your profile, bet you didn't expect that) but I hope that you continue it. You warned us on the beginning that you could stop any time and it's been a long time since you updated but so it was last time. So I keep my hopes up.

You are, indeed, better than most (I know you actually DID mean that) so keep writing even if it's not fanfiction.

I'll be checking for updates hoping that you're not dead or something, peace.
xxelvicioso chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
anotherr chapter...
Fireminer chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
You're a truly good writer, I say. Never before seen this kind of idea before. Marvelous? Hope you continue to write it soon!
Flynn58 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Oh god, please update this at somepoint, Fresh C. I know that eventually you make your way to dead fics and revive them, just please, make it soon. This is a depressing ending, and while I like depressing stories, I don't like depressing stories in the humor/romance genre. This isn't When She Smiles, man.
BML2400 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
This almost would've made an appropriate final chapter. Curious to read more.
Starfire99 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
You ever going to update this? It's been SEVEN MONTHS now since a new chapter was posted.
Kaiki chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Definitely like where things are going, old premise done in a new way. Using Shinji's socially awkward self to do something other than frustrate the audience to death is nice too.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I hope Shinji's capable of understanding something complex as an idiot's guide.
Adam Epp chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
This has been one of my favorite comedy fics on FFN for a while now, and I recently caught up to the latest chapters. It's still good, but I think the pacing could be improved a lot, as the plot has been progressing quite slowly and it feels slower with each chapter. In the newest chapter, I wasn't a big fan of the simulation fights between the pilots. For one, the characterization felt off, and I thought it overemphasized Shinji's excessive passivity in your fic (which tends to stray a bit too far from the original work as it is), and the conflict resulting from the scene came across as too artificial and contrived, as a result. But, personally, I tend to think that fic writers should just have serious character reactions to actual life-or-death battles, or not-so-serious ones to fake battles, or just not have any battles at all if the story focuses on a relationship.

In general, I'd say the Kaji-Shinji scenes are the best parts of this fic. I do like the way you've been developing the Asuka-Shinji relationship, even if Shinji's wimpiness can be so extreme in your fic that it makes me wonder why Asuka would stick with him (or vice versa). I do hope to see you finish this one day, and that you don't drag out the story as long as possible since I think the fic's great premise (Shinji being whipped) has been stretched a little thin after only seven chapters.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Hmmm... progress. And this time it seems he didn't think to go to, say, Kaji, Misato, or even Toji on the basics, at least... (did I put that right? I don't think I did). On the one hand, I want to see him take the guide seriously and see it backfire (... huh, maybe I am a sadist), on the other hand I want to see it work better than he thinks. When of two minds, flip a coin, it usually works.

As for the main plottism... hmm. On that note, why /not/ ask her for help? As she's more worried about it than he is (apparently not openly enough for him to figure) and it would probably actually work better than what he tried considering she actually does have training. Hmm. Perhaps you're going somewhere with that one? I'll try to keep up this time.

LATER!
Jho chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
I forgot about this story for a while, I'm really glad I got a chance to get back into it. This is definitely one of my favorite Eva stories, and the progression from the beginning to now has been very interesting.

I especially like the conflicts, Kaji's advice, and how Shinji is responding to all these situations.
X13 chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Great chapter and story, though I felt that if you wanted to, you could have ended this story at the end of chapter four. i look forward to future chapters.
XliliumX chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Hmm Beta reader? I've read your story and well... maybe I don't have such a good grammar since I didn't notice more than a couple of mistakes here and there, and even then, they weren't notorious.

PS: Update as soon as posible please! Don't die again!