Reviews for Getting Back To Business
Jessica chapter 9 . 8/25/2003
sorry about not signing in. My computer's stupid. Anyway, the story was really good. I'd like a sequel. You've got a real talent for writting. Thank you! Take care for now. i hope to hear more from you in the future! You've made it to the top of my favorite's list. Farewell.
jbMarie chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
This is way, way interesting. And the whole thing with the FBI pretending to be Kim and talking to her friend pissed me off, but it was so good! I deffinately like how you've developed Kim's character. Sarcastic yet serious. Really mature. It's perfect. Everything else has been developed really well, too. All of the characteristics are precise. "Absolutely Fabulous."
Nicole chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
That was great!Please Write more!
Starry Nights chapter 9 . 12/9/2001
I expect this chapter to be good and...it was! It would be okay with or without the sequel, just know I'd read it if you wrote one. :wink:
Kimberly chapter 9 . 12/9/2001
I absolutely LOVED this story, it had a great, orignal plot and you had just the right amount of emotion and humor mixed in with it. I would love a sequel!
White Tiger chapter 9 . 12/8/2001
That was so freakin' awesome! Great ending, sweet drama, and the action was still very good! This series rocks!
lyn chapter 9 . 12/8/2001
I really liked this story(a lot). A sequal would be nice, but im not sure how you would go about it since everyone is kind of going off on their own and forming their own relationships or lack there of.
DevDev chapter 9 . 12/8/2001
Loved it! sequel could be cool, but i think you should leave it alone for a bit of a time!
Girl In The Red Jacket chapter 9 . 12/7/2001
I WANT A SEQUEL! I didn't want this story to wrap up. I liked it too much! I'd love to see a sequel!
genielou chapter 8 . 12/6/2001
I love your fic. It's so exciting!
lyn chapter 8 . 9/19/2001
I really, really liked this story. Please continue it, i really want to know what happens.
DevDev chapter 8 . 9/18/2001
You know it's awesome, and I'll always love your fics. Can't wait till the next! GET IT OUT SOON! j/k!
zee-zila chapter 8 . 9/18/2001
That was just great. I hopr Kim and Tommy get togther.
The Fink chapter 8 . 9/18/2001
Brava! Well worth the wait, and I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
The Fink chapter 7 . 9/3/2001
Don't put yourself down about your action writing - it's by *no* means the worst I've read and a great deal better than a lot! Looking forward to the next part as ever - and good luck with college.