Reviews for Sugar, We're Going Down
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Although I'm a huge Clois shipper, I can't help but feel sorry for Ollie here.

Loved the ending to this. Beautifully written.

Great job :D
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I love the song, and I think it's a perfect fit. Though more for the Lois-Clark part, than the Lois-Oliver part.

I mean, the lyrics describe what Clark and Lois will become, rather than what Lois and Oliver actually did.

We're goin' down, down in an earlier round,

But sugar we're goin' down swingin'

They didn't go down swinging, did they?

I'm still not sure if it was better that way, because of the way you laid out the story. the uncertainty with just a glimpse of hope. But maybe that's all Lois and Clark really need.
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
um...I've given you so many reviews that i don't know what else to say. It was wicked as usual. Loved it.
clois fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
absolutely amazing. please write more like this.
KILLERGRIM23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
SEQUEL?
lovestoread chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
you should defiantly continue with more.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Very nice Oneshot. Actually leaves a lot of room for a couple more chapters (hint-hint)
Malvolia chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh, I liked this. I especially liked Lois' line about being an expert at keeping herself in the dark. That's so perfect for the character-especially in light of what we know comes later! And I like that she and Clark sort of dance around the truth, but aren't ready to face it. Good job.
Carla Fox chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! and very Smallville style. Is is true, they love each other but it is not the time, not the place, but the feeling is there.

Precious little fanfic! I would ask for another chapter, but it end up SO perfect that I prefer to stay there. Perfect end!
Jade4813 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, I loved this story! I particularly liked the last few paragraphs. Well done!
Joanna chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
So good to see you writing again. Perfectly captured the heartache and the longing. You can't leave us hanging like this, a sequel is needed!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/29/2006