Reviews for War and Peace In Mind
lu40953 chapter 42 . 5/16
DUDE! This is becoming so epic! For one, I'm kinda glad you didn't just shove Warren with the Ice girl. They are becoming quite the pair 3 And such great planning! The story so far must have taken a lot of planning and organization to get it to feel real. And boy, does it feel real! I really wish I could write like you. You're amazing!

I look forward to reading the next few chapters. ;w; I half want to read the end, and i half don't want to (because this is, by far, the best FanFic I have read).
lu40953 chapter 25 . 5/14
Gosh I loved this chapter :D All those feels, and I genuinely feel like they're real people. Good job with your character development! I love it! My favorite part is when Will mentioned the happy skippy Warren part from a previous chapter.
lu40953 chapter 13 . 5/12
Oh my gosh. Can I just say this chapter was both hilarious and heart warming? You're a brilliant writer! :D I can't believe I didn't discover this story until just a few days ago! Really, an awesome job you're doing here!
lu40953 chapter 5 . 5/12
This is getting so great! I'm so hyped up to see what you've put together in the next chapter :D
lu40953 chapter 2 . 5/11
I really love how you gave his point of view! :D My favorite part was the nurse's part. The idea that fire users inhale more oxygen makes a lot of sense. :D Can't wait to read more.
Motherofthehorde chapter 49 . 2/23
I liked this story. Very well written. Wonderfull character development.
Thank you for taking the time to write.
Motherofthehorde
Guest chapter 49 . 9/9/2014
just finished. Fantastic!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 49 . 9/8/2014
Thank you so much for putting all the time and effort you did into this story. It was a thrill to read and by far the most well written Sky High fanfiction I have yet to come across. Thanks again!
Intelligent Magic chapter 49 . 9/1/2014
Wow, just wow, this is amazing, it is quite possibly the best story I have read on in the last 5 years I have been reading fanfiction here. I wanted to start saying all the brilliant things about this story but quite frankly I don't think I could manage to type everything up; every aspect of this story is simply brilliant the characters, the plot lines - the fact it was finished! I have dedicated a whole day to reading this story starting from waking up and carrying on to 2 am the next day because I simply couldn't stop reading it! The fact that you kept all the characters well written and in character and even introduced a few OC's who managed to not be Mary Sue's and just fit the story perfectly, something made all the more impressive by the fact that this is a Sky High fanfiction and this fandom has a lot of Mary Sue's and self-inserts. Which I am very glad for as I enjoyed the movie and thought that it had great fanfiction potential but have found a lot of the stories to have flaws that I couldn't over look but you didn't and you made a masterpiece so thank you very much for that I am very grateful! Seriously I am so very impressed by this story and your writing you did amazingly and if you're not I would seriously suggest you to have a novel or something along those lines published because just wow! Back to an earlier point that I have so many things to praise you for, from making Will so powerful but not a Gary-Sue and doing brilliantly with Monica but I have already spent several minutes writing this review and I don't have the time to go into all the ways that this is amazing!
So thank you, thank you and thank you again for taking the time out to write this wonderfully brilliant work for which I am extremely grateful!
sudoapt chapter 49 . 8/3/2014
Fantastic story!

Excellent character dynamic and use of tension between various characters.

I loved the plot and setting and felt a part of the world of Sky High. Prior to this story, I didn't really understand Warren Peace as the movie didn't really expand on the character much beyond the typical fireball-throwing, clad leather biker stereotype.
Jess2708 chapter 49 . 12/9/2013
Amazing. Epic. Wonderful. Inspiring. etc. etc. 9.8/10

I managed to read this in less than twenty-four hours (It was that good) and I can already tell I'm going to have to re-read.
This is by far the best Sky High fic i've ever read. You managed to get pretty spot on with the characterization. I enjoyed how you changed the Sky High system, and expanded on everyone's powers. All the characters grew and developed over time.
This is by far the best first person story I have ever read on this site.
I did have a problem with this fic though, only now I can't even remember what it was because you blew me away with those last few chapters.
Congratulations, you have successfully inspired my to try and write my own Sky High fic.
Tal J. Smith chapter 49 . 12/5/2013
Jeune, This story was such a well thought out and fantastically great piece of fan fiction! I was so impressed with the quality of plot, the way the characters were portrayed true to their personalities of the movie, and the way this story grabbed me from the beginning. I had to stay up late reading and could not tear myself away (a sign of a very good plot) considering I am in the middle of a printed sci-fi novel right now. This story made me forget anything else. I also loved the way you describe superpowers; I was reminiscing back to some of the debates friends of mine had on occasion about old comic heroes, it made me smile. I found myself telling my husband about this story over dinner I loved it so much (I'm more into scifi and fantasy, he was the comic book geek -but I loved the movie Sky High!). You're profile said you work in a factory, and believe me, you should be marketing your other skills as well! I would definitely pick up an original work from you if you ever printed in main stream. I know the contract for Amazon Kindle sucks, but you could get a start there! I just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done as you have most likely put blood sweat and tears into this endeavor. You should know your efforts were appreciated and you have provided me much joy with this tale. Keep up the good work!
Tally
Guest chapter 49 . 11/13/2013
Very well done! In plot, characterization, and execution.
Camille JA chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I don't think I've really seen lyrics used so effectively. I was intrigued. Awesome writing in this chapter
Camille JA chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
two words, love it! I'm just into the first chapter and its really good. Enjoying it more than I thought.