Reviews for War and Peace In Mind
Jacof-alltrades chapter 49 . 9/1/2008
Well I'm very glad that you have thanked everyone you needed to after finishing writting this, and that [even indirectly] I was mentioned. I'm very tempted to go and read that WarrenxMonica because it sounded really good, expically considering all of the other M rated things you have written. I'm glad that even if it takes a few months, I will be able to start reading a sequel to this. Now I have something good to look forward around Christmas. Thanks! I'll be more happy when I get to read what you have next, hope you have great inspiration.

Kijo Kurosaki
Rai Science chapter 49 . 9/1/2008
this was an excellent motivated, and powerful story. thank you for sharing it with us all.

~Kiraininja
Parasite Eve chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
AHH I LOVED THE EPILOGUE! It was so cute! - Haha poor Will! Lol I can't wait for the sequel and I promise not to bugger you until December of this year! Lol much love!

Parasite Eve
Dream's Abyss chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
Hey, you're finished! Yay *throws confetti*. I'm really happy that I got a chance to read this. I'll look for the sequel for when it comes out.
MacaroonMeow chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
thanks so much forupdating!I can't wait to read the sequel!Thanks!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
cats-eye78 chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
We! Is soo happy to hear about the sequel, won't pester tho' just knowing it's out there is enough. Me love Firefly yaahh!
SkyHighFan chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
I like it. I would have liked it even better if the proposals had been shown but oh well. It is about time on that proposal thing as well. Nice touch there with Zack and Magenta getting married as well. I liked the whole ring shopping thing there. So Will and Warren are gonna propose huh? Nice. I'll keep you on my alert list for future one shots and sequels.
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
oh i loved the ending. It was probably one of the light hearted chapters this story had.

The Will and Warren engagement ring conversation had me alternatley laughing and sqeeling in anticipation. Can't wait. That and I could picture several reactions and yeah that equaled me laughing.

I also liked your introduction to the chapter with Zach and Magenta's wedding. It connected to a past chapter and yet it was a great start to an epilogue that had almost nothing to do with weddings till the end, which was another cirle that really worked.

My favorite part and probably one of the saddest and amazing parts was the scene with Powers and Warren. That was...I have no accurate words and yet it said so much and so little at the same time. I had forgotten before that scene that Boom was dead so when Warren focused on Sonic Boom I was right there relving that explantion of all the deaths.

I like how Powers is making changes to the Bureau, some were definitely needed like having the Room opened to all Superheroes'. I think its something that is needed to get over grief and accept and remember things.

And I loved the surprise of Power's being director. That came out of the blue and I loved it.

Also liked how you alluded to Cutter's crew and Warren's thoughts on it. I was stopping myself from getting excited becasue it didn;t mean you were going to write a sequel even though you couldn;t write something like that and not tell us what happened.

Thank you for giving me months of really really good entertainment and reading. No idea how much I appreeciate that. This is handsdown one of my top favorite stories and one that I will continously reread. So again thank you and I am eagerly waiting for December.

~~RM
WitheringSage chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
Well, of course I'm going to read the extended version of Monica's and Warren's night of love when you post it on your livejournal. :D

Anywho, excellent stuff. You knew just how to end it! (I thought Will and Layla would be the first to get married, too.) Hurray for Warren and the male-bonding session. :D You have put a crapload of research into this and I give you mega-kudos! THAT is dedication.

By the by, (and I've been asking around this to various fanfic authors) did you make Warren two years older than the rest of them on purpose for the story...or...? There's always this huge debate on about whether Warren was a freshman or not. But his student ID card says he *is* a freshman, but who the heck knows anymore!

Anyway, freshie or not, Warren was great. The characters were great (I'm sounding like a broken record) all of it was great!

I bow to your talents!
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
Yay! Sequel! I look forward to it. I really love the ending.

“Stronghold, we better go /now/ before /she/ proposes to /you/,” is my favorite line in this one. XD It's over! T_T But it's a good ending, and the promise of a sequel is reassuring. _

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Gemina chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
Awesome!

You did really well, and I promise I won't be pestering until at least December!

Though I am really excited that you are going to do a sequel!

I'll be checking out your other story! I have no idea what the whole firefly fusion thing is, but if you write it, it's bound to be good!
Shavaineth chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
Poor Will, I can totally see him freaking out over having to find Layla a ring. Plus Warren getting to rib him and then realizing he was in the should probably propose too catergory was great. Nice ending to very enjoyable story. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Old Not Used chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
That was awesome! And I can't wait for the sequel!
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
This story was spectacular. I loved every minute of it. You did a fantastic job with the characterizations and your OCs were interesting and well done. Amazing job! *wild applause* Good luck with your other writing, and I'll be looking forward to the sequel. Keep up the great work. :-D

Ryan Brooklyn

P.S. Thanks again for letting me use your idea for a Royal Pain SuperVillain Acadmey in my own Sky High fanfic. Although in my opinion yours is much more intense and facinating. P
Protector of Canon2 chapter 49 . 8/31/2008
Yay! A sequal!

Don't worry, I can wait, but I'll be doing so eagerly.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »