Reviews for War and Peace In Mind
Camille JA chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I don't think I've really seen lyrics used so effectively. I was intrigued. Awesome writing in this chapter
Camille JA chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
two words, love it! I'm just into the first chapter and its really good. Enjoying it more than I thought.
Makokam chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Well shit.
That escalated quickly.
Sorta.

I guess from everything you've said that only /hero/ kids go to Sky High, and an villain kids are...home schooled? Well, home /trained/ at least. So, is that why no one noticed the school before? Because they didn't have a way of tracking villains kids or something?
On the one hand, it obviously makes sense...but on the other it doesn't. It seems like something that would either be so well hidden they wouldn't have been able to find it yet...or so obvious once they went looking for it that they couldn't possibly have missed it after all this time.
Either way, this certainly looks like it'll be a fun ride.

Also, I look forward to seeing if Warren devlops any /other/ emotion based variables to his powers.

I don't know why I'm even reviewing like this. You haven't updated this fic in five years. I might as well just read the whole thing and finish off with a simple, "cool story bro".
Makokam chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Huh...interesting. nice to see you doing something with Zack. I thought it was going to be something simple like, powering up teamates (or powering DOWN enemies), but this seems to have fundamentally changed what his powers do.
Or maybe it didn't.
Makokam chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Again, I'm not sure what to say about this one.
It was really interesting seeing how he was adjusting to all this, and getting to hear about the battle that put Battle away though.
I never thought that families powers were that similar. Josie and Steve just hoping he'd get their own powers out of parenal pride and wanting him to take after them.

Makokam chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
"It was only for one night"
Damnit.
I was seriously hoping she was kind of the polar opposite of Warren. Ice queen, not talking to anyone, lashing oout, etc. Then...seeing what happened with Warren, thinking she could open up to him.

Anyway, the rest of it was pretty good. I enjoyed the concept of "The Gauntlet" and your delving deeper into the "Hero Support" classes.

Not sure what to say about Joy and Josie. Guess I'll just leave it at "interesting".
I do like that they got Gwen/Sue/Royal Pain's house. That amuses me.

And it was just really interesting to see Warren starting to become, as mentioned in the "epilogue" of the movie, Will's best friend

Makokam chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I think I liked this chapter better. It's hard to say, really. But I did like the further explination of the fight. How a scale had been tipped and he'd just gone berserk.

The "The Save Citizen" match was pretty cool. I liked seeing it from his perspective. Though, I'm surprised none of his irritation had to do with being the ball in Will's impromtu Fastball Special.

Makokam chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Well, now. This was very well done. Though I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.

I did have some trouble keeping the timelines straight. Or should I say, I had trouble with knowing what age he was supposed to be at any given time.

When you got into the movie though...it just didn't feel right. Everything he'd been saying and feeling about his father seemed to contradict what he was saying. It almost sounded like he respected his father. You obviously did a lot to try an counteract that, giving him bullies Will would remind him of for example, but it still felt hypocritical of him. I think you even had him think that at one point.

But it was still really good and right now I'm wondering if I really have the time to get involved in this story.

LeahMeraz chapter 49 . 5/5/2013
That was such a good ending! I am soo impressed with this story! :D
LeahMeraz chapter 35 . 5/4/2013
OOMGGG! THEY KISSEDD! :D
LeahMeraz chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Hey aha so I've been reading your story and it's really good! :D I was just wondering if Warren was going to fall in love with anyone? :$ LOL
jak'idiot chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
wow took me all week to find enough time to read this but totally worth it. your a really good writer i don't think i've read stuff this good since vathara and esma so ..er.. cool.. well done .. ect i prefer warran at the beginning but the character development works and is fluid and justified, i love that his mum works so well i was really nervous when she turned up as such an influential character but it all worked well... its awesome sauce :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 49 . 4/1/2013
*applauds* Yay!

I was just clicking around FF.N looking for something to kill time. I wound up reading an epic that rivals some of my favorite actual published stories. I love surprises like this. Thank you!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 48 . 4/1/2013
"...and end at the end." The culmination of Warren Peace's character arc. "Phoenix" wound up being ridiculously appropriate imagery for him in the end.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 47 . 4/1/2013
Phoenix. One way or another, he'd burn himself up.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »