Reviews for War and Peace In Mind
BiblioMatsuri chapter 41 . 4/1/2013
...That song fits her perfectly. And yep, I cried again reading this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 34 . 4/1/2013
Redemption, in all its messy moral grayness.

"Act good, be good." - Why do I have the feeling that that's going to come up later? (Hey, the fortune cookie sayings did.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 33 . 4/1/2013
This is definitely the most emotional arc yet. And yes, I'm crying.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Please tell me you didn't just foreshadow the formation of a league of villains. Oh, profuse swearing...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
*clap* *clap* *applause*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Good ol' Uncle Ben. (I'd think anyone who's even slightly into superheroes will at least recognize it from the various Spider-Man continuities.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
There's going to be trouble in the Evans household, isn't there?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
*whew* Living weapons.

Graduation is coming up - playtime's over, kids.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Superheroes go on holiday. Of course the trouble comes to them.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
The first skirmish, yes. The war? ...Uh. No.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow. Potential applications of seemingly harmless powers - and the effects thereof, both physical and emotional. If they hadn't gotten at least some of those issues worked out in the practice runs, they would be toast when Royal Pain's minions attack. (Not that there isn't still a good chance of things going screwy.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I see he's still the resident snarker. And yep, Warren is indeed scarily good at reading people very accurately and very quickly.

Ah, and nice job integrating supers into history. Yay for worldbuilding.

Doesn't it just stink when the paranoid one is right?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Warren Peace has healing powers! ...Sort of healing powers. Maybe more like accidental "instant recharge that turns into healing for the other kid with energy powers". And I'm sure that it was another emotional trigger.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
...Why do I have a really bad feeling about that last line? (Because fate can't resist temptation.)

Superhero family holiday traditions are hilarious. Except Layla's, that one was painfully adorable.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Yay for character development.

The gang is so sappy. They're good for him.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »