Reviews for War and Peace In Mind
Old Not Used chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
i thought that the Christmas ideas were great! I can't wait until the next update
Matchbox Dragon chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Another excellent chapter. You've done a great job with Warren gradually becoming a part of the group, and I like the idea of the Gauntlet. Lovely moment between Will and Warren at the end. I'm really enjoying this story and where it's going.

Two very minor technical suggestions: Firstly, in writing dialogue, each time a new person speaks, make it a new paragraph so that it's clear when it's someone else speaking. And secondly, I find it helps to re-read my chapter in Document Manager at the last minute, sometimes even out loud. It helps me to spot typos, over-used words etc.
InvisibleA chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Ilke it you reall offerd a glimpse into warrens character i hope to see more

IA
Matchbox Dragon chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
I really like this story. It's well written and has a lot of depth. I think you have some really interesting insights into Warren's character and lots of nice details. Well done! And I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with him post-movie.
kris932 chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
I'm sad that you get so few reviews for this story so far. It is by far one of the best written here. It has length, depth, and is in character I'm looking forward to the next chapters. It is interesting to read a story with Warren's point of view that is realistic.
twotoe chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
I really enjoyed this. Letting us be sure that it was all Warren at the Paper Lantern and afterward and that his mother's influence was gone, was perfect. It wouldn't have been the same otherwise. Are we going to get anymore, or are you leaving it with homecoming? I wouldn't mind seeing a little of that friendship myself. Nice take on Warren all around.
kris932 chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
I like Warren's idea of giving his dad a few headaches in the last paragraph. Another very good chapter.
Old Not Used chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
great idea on the headache, I never thought that could happen, but it makes sense. the way joy used her powers was awesome! Keep up the good work.
Old Not Used chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Good story. I think this is a really good idea and I like almost anything to do with Warren (except pairings and slash). Keep up the good work.
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is great, I'm really enjoying it. Nice backstory, nice perceptions into Warren's character. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
twotoe chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I'm really loving this. Everything from Warren's point of view and internal dialogue on his life and working things out. I can't wait for the next chapter. Save the Citizen and then Layla at the Paper Lantern should be pretty great. Update soon please.
June Birdie chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
this was awesome and well written. i hope you continue and finish this.
kris932 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
It was a well written first chapter. I will continue reading and reviewing it.

(and sounds like a ridiculously long Russian novel...on Warren's name. I did like this reference.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50