Reviews for Heartbreaking Realizations
i like it plz continue
Tempest S chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Stupid Darien.
vegetasprincess1 chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
this is a good story so far. i hope that you will update it real soon.
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Thank you! It's about time Serena/Usagi was shown as being strong and independant. I'm sitting through season 2 of the show right now (I've already watched all of seasons 1, 3 and 5) and I can't stand the fact that Usagi is shown waiting around while Mamoru acts like such a creep. A Usagi that says "Enough!" is a breath of fresh air!
sand goddess temari chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
uh...if she was almost dead, why didn't they take her to the hospital?
excuse.my.muse chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
omg that was so incredibliy good, it was well worth the wait. I LOVE IT when authors use darien's POV. its a whole new persepective. so is this a SxD fanfic because now i am extremely confused. oh well continue!
EvaC chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Like the story so far. I hope you make Darien pay before Serena takes him back. Keep the story coming.
Connie chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Great chapter. Please update soon!
PuRpLeCoRaL chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Great story! Some other guy should come along and make Darien jealous. -.
ultimate sasukesakura016 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
you should make Serena find out she is pregnant with Rini but she won't tell Darien and that way small lady will still exist!
Sailor moon pink chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Oh make Serena take Darien BACK please please please. You have too.
cardcaptor eternity chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
ooh...update soon!

cardcaptor eternity
J x Legacy chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
oh snap,so serena finds a new guy!and darien is left in the dumps because darien is an idiot,yup i definitely like this story:)
excuse.my.muse chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
yay continue! im not sure i like this whole no darien thing but we'll see with the new guy if i like him or not
Connie Xu chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
This chapter was great. And I just wanted to say Im sorry about your siblingsand I wanted to know if this was a Serena/Darien fic or sometihng else. And I was wondering if you could post the answer on the next chapter. Bye and I hope that you can update soon.