Reviews for Sing It Again
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 1 . 2/13
XD kami, kenshin's crazy. I think I would have the same expression as Kaoru if i saw Kenshin.(Yum, lol)
Reignashii chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
lol where the hell was I when you put this story up? xD this looks like it'll be a fun hilarious read! I'm rather sad you haven't updated since you posted this up XD I honestly was looking through alerts for fics I haven't read in a while and came across another story I followed you in that sadly hasn't updated since then xD "slave to the 4/4" but anyways

I don't mind if this is a loose rendition of the musical world and doesn't have any accuracy to it, the fact your doing this for fun, sounds fun. besides xD I know nothing about the music world. you had me cracking up through out the story, especially with kenshin's thoughts about kaoru. I would love to see where this story goes if your up to updating this fic again someday!
An eager reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Loved it. Please make another chapter where they are performing and kensin and kaoru kiss the audience goes nuts. Or just another chapter!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hey there!

Although I don't really do rock much, I'm open to anything! And besides, this sounds like a good story! _ All this (rock star stuff with piercings & style) is kinda new to me, so this is a first time! I really like how you're being really original and all that. :) Thanks, and ok, I'll watch out for "M" stuff! Kenshin seems kinda dark in this fic... are you going to call him Battousai later on?

Heh heh, just felt like saying hi. ;)
foxyninja chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
wow i like this..is sounds like it could be a good story..u should finish it and see what happens lol...keep it up :D
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love stories like this really creative pls u have to contuine this story can't wait to see how kenshin and kAoru chemistry gose LOL
lovette chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
please continue loving it
Illusions-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I was hoping that you'd continue this on when I read it in the drabble collection, so I must say I'm very glad that you are. I love the set up of the band and how Kaoru retains the innocence we remember from the actual anime. Aging Yahiko was an interesting move. Usually we see Aoshi or even Saitou in the band, but using Yahiko and Katsu brings an entirely new sphere to this genre.

Well I can't wait till the next chapter!

Cheers..
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this is pretty freakin' awesome! keep writing! _
Jester08 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Great first chapter! I can't wait for more, so update soon please! Keep up the excellent work! _
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i loved this! very fun read :)
Avaritia chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Gah! I -love- it! Write on, write on!
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
*chanting* WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE ...

You get the idea. But let's change it up a bit for the last verse by adding a "Please?"

P.S. Going over to stalk your LiveJournals now ...
Serphtears chapter 1 . 5/14/2007