Reviews for Wind and Rain
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
hmm, a guy wrote about a guy singing for his lady. imma take this as evidence that seranades aren't corny for the male species, ha!

hmm, you're a guy so i have to forgive you but pls bear in mind that when we talk of the romance genre, emotions are primary. put more of those.

i look forward to the final installment.
Shenhui chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
I love the "music of my heart"..lolz.. anywayz.. the story is a good read.. and one that would make you smile every once in a while remembering it.. though I think and do correct me if I'm wrong.. the end was a bit rush?

and about your other plan with this fic.. do write some of it..lolz..

Ja.
Master Thief chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
too lazy to sign in LOL

Aww too bad it ended. Well every beginning has an end, or so they say. Congratulations for a job well done!
khryzle kawaii chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
aw...tokiya could sing!i would be surprise as well!hahahaha

i think this chappie is truthfully romantic...aw...all i can do is sigh...is this going to be the last chappie or is there an epilogue?
SnowCharms chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
Sweet! So is there a sequel by chance?
winoa13 chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
Nice chapter...) Hmm...Good never looked bad...hm...anyhow...GoodLuck!
Eirist chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
wow! very, very good job! i love the part where mi-chan sang a song for fuuko. it's very sweet!
SnowCharms chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
Kawai! I really do pity Tokiya about Shinya though...update!
DR4G0lV chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
yeah! very good.
ladylyris chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
aw...the tofuu moment was kinda short..hope you maximize it heehee, hope you update soon...im waiting for the twist
Eirist chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
hehe! fuuko's really a blabber mouth! hehe! you took a long time updating ne? hehe! ooh i can't wait what'll happen to fuuko and shinya. surprise me!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
hmm, i didn't expect that development in theire relationship, but then again, it ain't like mi-chan to beat around the bush. now how would shinya react to this?

loved the fight scene dude! FoR is basically action and adventure and i sure miss those kinds of stuff; they're usually looked over since most of the fics here are romance. that was a nice insert.

and kudos for clarifying tokiya's position in the hospital! surgeon on cancer research, huh. *grin* u get away with everything...lol!
khryzle kawaii chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
wait. thats not the end isnt it?i mean...there should be more chapters!i wanna read more!
larsha chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
hope u update soon)
elven-faerie.aerowin chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
tokiya to the rescue!quite short though..._-...well plz promise to update a little earlier...(yeah like i do *being sarcastic*)I said that coz i think i haven't updated for a year already...