Reviews for Wars Are Won: Let Us Give Thanks
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
What a ride! LOVED every word! On to the next installment!
DigiNyxx chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Big fan of your stories. Wars Are Won is one of the best series of stories I've read on here.
zarien chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
great series i hope u can keep it going
Rynorean chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Sorry I havn't reviewed before, but I'm a grade A Lurker.

I've read your whole series and I love it. The characterisation is really great and very believable. The dialogue is funny, the plot enjoyable too. Pure Biker Mice!

I usually don't like the Throttle/Charley pairing in stories, but it's actually not that bad. You've not converted me from a Vinnie/Charley fan yet though...

And I have to say this - I love Sparks. I honestly think the whole Sparks/Modo story should be part of the cartoons. It just feels right. Are there any plans for a Modo romance in future stories? I feel so sorry for the poor guy. Throttle has Charley, Vinnie has Tala but Modo has no one...

And yes, in case you couldn't tell, I am and always will be a Modo fan!
anon chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Last chapter went a little fast and didn't seem very well written. Maybe you should have slowed down when writing it.
Iniora Nackatori chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Huh. Psycological wars are waging for multiple persons tonight, folks. Here's hoping this mystery comes to a happy conclusion for all concerned.

And I have to admit something: When I saw this was updated, I squeed in happiness. This is a good fic, and I'm looking forward to the remainder of it. And any and all other fics you may post up.

'Til next chapter, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
BikerLass chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
As Vinnie would say "impending catastrophie...that's why I love it!" Keep on rockin', you're doing a great job and this story's just getting better and better :D
BikerLass chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Wow that's one heck of a story - I was positively glued to the screen until the end! Can't wait to read more! *bounces on the spot in excitement* Oh man I hate suspense... :P
Draka Dracula chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
So we find out more about Charley...

br...that crazy nutcase is creepy!

At least it's not Jack! At least, I HOPE he's not. One "Evil Jack" is enough. _~

Lookin' good! Please get the next chapter up soon.

Favorite quote:

Vinnie: Sparks has gone all Martha Stewart on us.

That part, alone, is hilarious! I went back and read the other four parts of the "Wars Are Won" series so that I'd know who Sparks, Tala, and the others are. Very interesting reading.
Iniora Nackatori chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Despite the situation being so serious, Throttle's comment about a PG sleepover made me laugh.

Here's to the fall of the nutcase!

This looks to be a good story. Please, keep it up.

'Til next chapter, this is Iniora Nackatori, singing out!
MouseyWithMoxy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I hope you will be pleased to know that I recommend your "Wars are Won..." series to all of my friends, whether they are Biker Mice fans or not. Your stories are compelling, well written and exceptionally well thought out.

I am thrilled you have chosen to continue the odyssey. I look forward to hearing more about your Charley and her father (I gather from your disclaimer).

Are we to learn about his relationship with Skull and the Bones? I must admit, you have had me quite interested and frustrated after picking up so many allusions to Davidson history in "Family, Friends and Foes." Even if I have assumed too much (which is a common occurrence, unfortunately) and this tome is not about Charley's past, I do hope you will enlighten us someday.

What ever enthralling experiences unfold for your characters, I look forward to reading about them.

Oh, and by the way I really like Sparks; he is a cool little Martian. Plus, his perspective gives your story a dynamic that few other Biker Mice fictions include.

Rock and Write,

curious fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006

This is not a review, I apologise. I just wanted to say it's great to have you back, and especially on this storyline. I've been wondering what you were going to do about Charley's past ever since I read #4 in the series. Thanks!
Invidia Psyanide chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
It's a good start :D I can tell right away I'm going to be addicted to this one too.
Draka Dracula chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love this! Add the next chapter as soon as you can, please.

And I hope you'll have more of the Evil Jack series up soon...

(Can I help it if I think Hannah is adorable, and that Throttle is the perfect father...? :D )