Reviews for Spectrum
kathrynvey3662 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Lovely.
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh, this is stunning. Really, really beautiful. And that ending is just so touching! The whole time I read it, I was loving all of the gorgeous descriptions, and then I got to the ending, and my heart just went all warm. ;)
mannequin doll chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I just want to say that this is one of the first HP fanfics I read, and I've been searching for it for a long time! This is amazing, I love the concept and the way you write. Another favorite of mine: Commas and Ampersands. All of your stories are great!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, I feel as though I've just taken a world tour. And every place was beautiful. This story rang true in a way that few other post-series fics have for me. Bookmarking to reread and savor again later.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
So beautiful.
Unlegally Insane chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is really beautiful. I love how you described the magic of each place. What a cool idea!

3 Steel Scorpion
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love the exploration of the worlds' magics. Very nice.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Amazing. You took the idea and really turned it and twisted it and made it something beautiful. Amazing story!

*favorited*
Nelras chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Fuzzy. *wraps fic around shoulders for blanket*
DarkyDearest chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
beautiful imagery. brilliant really. well done
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This might be my favorite piece out of all of your work. It is so hauntingly moving and beautiful, and I can tell how much thought you put into determining the magic and texture and beauty of each place. I love the two paragraph for each location structure, and the way Harry leaves in a different way at the end of each piece. Well done!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
You are an amazing author. This piece is simply beautiful... I had never thought of magic that way, having different styles and flavors.

What a genius idea.
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is a beautifully written piece. You've done a great job in describing magic from such an unorthodox point of view, something I found to be very interesting indeed.
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
asdjalskdjthisissobeautiful.

SO beautiful.

I absolutely LOVE this idea (and wish I had thought of it first!), that magic has an essence which coincides with its people. Your descriptions of each place Harry visits are absolutely stunning, as well; in particular I loved Egypt, America, and Bombay.

Favorites!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Show not tell, the golden rule of writing. And let me tell you, you've gone beyond showing, you've got your readers FEELING all the different settings vividly. Calling this story beautiful doesn't come close to doing it justice (Bombay was my favorite I think, the idea of thick magic that runs deep and tangled in the earth...). I'm in love with HP all over again thanks to this story.