Reviews for Toxic Kiss
very entertaining
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Mm... Yummy. I liked it.
IllusionOfAghony chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
So many twists and turns, what a magnificent story.
SweetLoveCries chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
*drools* Puppyshipping... YUM! I LOVE YOUR STORY! It goes to my favorites! Good work!
black rose pirate chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i luved this storie

_ ive always hated that slut mai *kicks her snickily* *whistles innocently*

_ well done it rocked
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was good..i enjoyed

reading that..verii diff

&& unique story x kisara x
ShyHyperactiveNinja chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OH MY GOD! SO HOT! LOVED IT!
Aoi Miyavi chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
two words: you're great.

THANKS for writing.
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
wow that was AMAZING! you are an extreamly talented writer this story was so good man i love it ...wow *still stunned for hours to come*
Black Footed Ghost chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was surprisingly cannon and original at the same time! I liked it a lot. The pace was nice too. The character did have a little.. needy feeling to them that they don't usually have. That was within reason though, so it's all in good favor.

Re Rat
XsleeplessX chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
WOOHOO,that was AWESOME and not to mention HOT!I really enjoy the idea to work._
Kitsune Seven chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I have got to say, that has got to be one of the best one-shot, completed s I think I have ever read. It wasn't too cheesy, bashed on Mai, only one mention of Anzu, plenty of angst, and of course the wonderful Man-love at the end! I really enjoyed reading it! You did a wonderful job!
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I loved this story so much. I was sweet, sad, ...erotic, and it had the perfect ending! I enjoy stories like this, and I love this couple, and honestly, I didn't think I'd find a one-shot this long! And for that, this story's on my fav. Well done!