Reviews for Rated M for Heterosexuality
VieveBridget26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hey? This story could be so amazing. It is already and it's such an interesting concept. I've never even considered anything like it. Wow. Please don't leave it, I know it's been a bazillion years but please please please come back.
HeRonLove chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
This has a very orginal plot, i hope you up date it soon.

Crystal
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Society didn't like heterosexuals. - Wow. That would be so hard to imagine.
jasminewarbler chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
This is very good. Makes me think. Kinda a type of philosophy. You should continue. I like the irony too
Pickles the Great chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Do you just not love us anymore? What happened to our beautiful relationship?

H
Nix Wolfwood chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Not to sound completely like an idiot, but that was intense. I've never read anything like it. I hope you will continue this and keep up with this crazy insanity. Thanks for the interesting read, I was getting bored of everything else in this category.
Gomorrha chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
This is simply great! Well, the heterosexual thing is disturbing a bit...nah, joking! Really, I love the thoughts and emotions you are packing in. Truly impressive!
Clowie chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
I love this story. It is so original and written so beautifully. Please update soon.

Clowie
Harmonic Friction chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
"the stroke of a dick"- Deep statement!

If only the heterosexuality/homosexuality thing were true. Fact is, none of us understand each other. And we all suck!

This story is exciting.
Harmonic Friction chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Cormac. What a bastard. Plus, why in the hell do you keep putting slash in here? Disgusting.

;-D... Love, Dudley.
There's Nothing on the Radio chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
OMFG AH! Great Chapter my godo man or woman (whatever you are. I love the phrase you ended this chapter with.
Ms. Kinnikufan chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Dear God, Thias is Brillant!
Flooggy chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
FINISH IT!
twighlightshadow chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
Very interesting. The McLaggen thing was a bit over the top, but the plot over all has been very original so far.
fliengdolphine chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Wow. didn't see the last part coming. Overall...IT RULEd. But it is missing something to me. i can't put my finger on it, but it is missing something.