Reviews for Mahou no Shinobi
burntblood.1982 chapter 2 . 5/16
Please finish the stormy
skyeza chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
What!... You can not leave it there. What happens next. I need some Itachi sexyness. Will Hideaki and Sirius meet? Please complete this story
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
I can't wait to read the shopping part. Sounds fun. Will Naruto find anything sharp?
MS101 chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
It's an interesting story so far, when will the next chapter come out?
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Love this story! Great humor and I really like Harry/Hideaki's relationship with Itachi. :) Hope you continue it sometime.
Furionknight chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I look forward to more :)
Zeta Algiz chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Heh, you're lucky if you're only paying 50 pounds from Heathrow to King's Cross... last time I went it was near 90! :)
JDL45 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
This was a fun story-taking a different approach to a familiar theme. If you ever decide to write more of it, I will look forward to reading it.
Brigadier7899 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
i liked your story, but will you EVER continue it?
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
This is awesome: I like your style. The cheekiness of Sasuke and Naruto (and, to some level, Hideaki and Itachi) makes me smile.
Mirianne chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I really enjoyed what you have written of this story, and I am sorry that there is not more of it so far. I would love to see how Hogwarts handles Hideaki with Itachi at his side. Will he play student or act outright as a bodyguard? The second seems like it would be more interesting, but I could see it going either way. And seeing Naruto and Sasuke in Diagon with a family (I'm guessing the Weasleys) would be hilarious. Mrs. Weasley's reactions to all of them would be a pleasure to read.

Best wishes!
-Mirianne
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
OMG This story is awesome so far! Please update soon!
writer2000z chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
As it has been more then five years since you last updated I feel it is only right to ask if you have abandoned this story or if you haven't when you think the next chapter might be coming. As a side note this a good story based on what you have written.
Baka-Bird chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Please update soon! This is a great story so far!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
this is interesting so far! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!