Reviews for Interrupted by Fireworks
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That made me want to cry, the way you portray Tifa's heartbreak was beautiful and I loved it a lot!
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
OMG. omgomgomg.

Do you know how AMAZING you are? I mean, ohmygoodness. It seems whatever you write takes my breath away. And this is so good and I just want to kiss it. 8)

You write everything so well, and so deep, and so incredibly.

-sigh-

do you know how happy I am that I stumbled onto your page? :D
With A Smile chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
AKJGHAJHGJFG *bangs keyboard*

mellish you're driving me insane with your splendid writing! I cannot believe how rapt I was reading this, I think my nose ended up about two inches from my monitor xD This was so beautiful, and so crazy good, and I love the way you portrayed Tifa & Aeris both. Tifa truly is the (marginally unwilling) knight to Cloud's heartbroken princess. And oh, your descriptions had me pooling off my chair and I'm so giddy right now because I'm on a mellish high.

Expect moar reviews. You're just that cool.

:D

- WAS
Mr. Ite chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
There are a million little things I love about this fic, references to in-game things like the Champion Belt, Golden Chocobo and that frightening Chubby mascot. I love the flashback moments and I think it was a great length, it drew me in slowly (reluctantly due to the happily-ever-after-ending-beginning) and by the end it was really touching. You write a decent Tifa, although you get some facts wrong. During the Gold Saucer date, they don't know about Meteor yet, and Tifa was twenty. While I loved what you wrote about their childhood (you have this unique ability to catch all the rapture of childhood) it's a little different from my interpretation of their childhood, which was mostly Tifa ignoring the crap out of him. I think that's another layer of Tifa's character that I really enjoy - how she began her life as basically a spoiled mayor's daughter and then became the woman we know through dealing with hardships. In my opinion, there is much more going on in Tifa's mind than just Cloud (although he's pretty central). As a Tifa-centric fic it would have been nice to touch on other things in her life - but as I said before, another awesome fic with a million little things that kept me hooked all the way through. While I'm at it, this has a really nice flow.
meepers369 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That story was depressing and excellently written. Definetly faving this...and you rHMC stories, too. P
alyce chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This piece is incredible. You caught Tifa's longing perfectly. You made me fall in love with Cloud all over again. . . please say you'll write more?
Yukinna chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow this was really good I wish Cloud and Tifa ended up together.
fantasyblade88 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Nice Story! The Intro was very catchy but the ending could have been better, but thats probably b/c i like CloTi ending together.
CloudLove3r-In-Your-Face chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
this was too long and I didn't know who was talking half that time, needs a lot of work

FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES

-MUAHA HA AH AH AHAHAH HA HHA HA HA AH
me-obviously chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Well done. The characterizations are perfect. I love it.
Nectaris chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
wow, that was really nicely done! Very cool. And very true, you've captured them both beautifully. It works very well as a oneshot, but I think it could also work well in a story...