Reviews for Paths of Desire
Damn. That was good. Really good. I could never do something as good as that. :) Keep on writing ridiculously good stories. Please. I beg of you.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
*speechless*

That was gorgeous. I'm extremely jealous of your writing talents.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Well done. I haven't looked at this series really, so I have little in the way of background knowledge. As a written work though, it's strong.
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Very interesting; some very good thought, covering other characters was a good idea. You mnaging to bring it to a climax as well.
Equinox chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow. I'm a little in awe of your analysis (I'm sure there is a better word) of Lust's character, and not just Lust but everyone else as well. I think you captured everyone's character magnificently.

I'm adding this fic to my favourites.

~Nox
ccool chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
awesome READ!
The Moonlight Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
O.O MY GOD! AWSOMENES ALL THE WAY. so dramatic and so...so...gorgeous! really, i love ur writing! ur such a good writer its incredible i was reading and i was like Holy Shit this is awsome. So i dont know how many times i said the word awsome, but im gonna say it ! )
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Interesting insight into Lust's character. I love how you desribed how everything seems to be the same in this world, that section at the begining when she was saying that a prayer was a curse and a scream was a song kinda gave me the shivers. Great job on this piece and the last section with Ed and Al kinda hits one between the eyes.