Reviews for Naruto's Strangeness
#WARNING SUPER LONG#I have a few complaints, first off in chap 1 why didn't sasuke just ask naruto to show them what he was talking about BEFORE resorting to dangerous, life threatening rituals? Second, how did naruto know what sasuke was talking about in the first place, as he didn't state it out loud. They don't have telekinesis yet! Second what's with naruto knowing the personified versions of fate and destiny? And why make them siblings when they're basically the same thing? And the thing about how schoolmates can't kill each other is bullcrap. Why didn't sakura react in a more negative way when she learned about naruto and sasuke being soulmates? Finally, I understand why you gave Naruto a Fox summons, but why give sakura and sasuke such overpowered ones? Seriously the Dragon one is super Mary sueish, while a Cerberus isn't even part of Japanese lore! You should have given them basic animals to start with instead of giving them such cliche summons. Heck, you could still have those things, if instead you gave them a dog or lizard, something that would take awhile to build up to those things, and still make sense. I'm Sorry this is so long but I really think you should take these things into consideration, and am in no way telling you that you should quit writing, but I hope this encourages you to get better.
NOOOO WHY DON'T U CONTINUE?!
animerule64 chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
Add more chapters please
No chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
So far this story is awful I'm done.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
I'm a fast reader, but this took me like 20 minutes to read because I kept on stopping to laugh.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
I read till chap 6 and i just want to point out a lot of ooc- ness. The difference and uniqueness of each character's personality is not very distinct so they lack the feeling the original character's have. Also, Your plot was interesting but I'm having sort of a hard time getting immersed in the story. It was sort of unrealistic and lacks the major conflict that the protagonist have to face. The problems that came up so far were short and was solved right away. Naruto's parent's name too, i don't know where the false name originated but it would be nice if you change it.
Ceilo415 chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
i love the story. keep writing for the sake of your fans and people who love to read narusasu fanfic.
NekoAngel13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Sakura we see your plan of getting Sasuke *grabs bullhorn*
"FAN GIRLS UNITE!"

My honest thoughts when I read this. Then ROFL-ed XD
Yami no Tsuki chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
This is a pretty cool idea, it's a shame nobody's adopted it. Also, at first I was like "oh my god this is terrible" (because really, the writing isn't above average and just the unrealistic-ness made me cringe) but I didn't have Internet, so I read the rest of it, and some parts were pretty funny XD
Also, is it just me, or was the last chapter by far the best? I didn't get distracted thinking about how bad it was once!
Oh, also, I got so confused, cuz ya know this was written ages ago before like all the spoilers, so the bit where they found out Itachi was good was real trippy (nice job predicting that, though...) and Kyuubi was hilariously inaccurate and as always, having the wrong names for Naruto's parents was a little odd.
Uh... So, I have mixed feelings about this! _
Rosenkruz chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ok, I know this was written back in 2006, but wouldn't it be a lot less confusing if you went through it and changed every instance of Arashi Kazama so that it says Minato Namikaze instead?
thelastunicorn chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
i love this chapter for this story. it is really good and very funny.
wkd chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Plz plz plzzzzzzzzz continue I was getting so good
Redfoxshadow chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Anybody adopt this awesome story yet? :(
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
If u are indeed leaving, possible for you to leave all the fics on here just for others to browse or read?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013