Reviews for Fluff Collection
intheuchihaandharunos chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
OH, GOD. one thing you should know that i'm a fan of shakespeare, and God, Shakekunai? Shake-SPEAR-e, Shake-KUNAI... you made my day.
I-Luv-Naruhina-4eva chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
N'awww ,3 pls continue this one!
Cheerful Regression chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
This was absolutely lovely. I adore ShikaIno and this was complete perfection in my eyes. Thank you for the wonderful addition. :D

-CR
YouGotMeSoStarstrukk chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
OMG, that was so kawaii! / Will u plz write a sasusaku oneshot for me plz? I'll write somthin' for you too, just... PLEASE? I absolutely love your writing style!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Aw so cute!
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
"but you can’t drink and drive!" "I could ride you."

Ah, cheesy pickup lines. the way to every girls heart, im sure. LOL. way to go! I liked it!
PeppermintedSwirl chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
OMG awesome job
severe cold chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
The same like the last time I reviewed, so why shoul I reapeat myslef? I enjoyed a lot. And I'm writing just to say that yours author note was funny. Santa does NOT exist It sounds like disclaimer.
severe cold chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
So sweet and romatic... ::deep girlish sigh:: It's really cute, and makes me smile a lot! Sasuke and Sakura are just made for eachother. i hope that the ones in manga will realise it as well, though I'm not really counting on intense fluff, it's shounen after all... But one kiss wouldn't harm anyone, right?
Rosepetals and Strife chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Yay fluff! That was really short, but very detailed and romantic. Greatly written, and the visuals were amazing.

~Strife
Sariasprincy chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
aww! That's really cute!

favorite all the way!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
ive read all of them,but id defineltly say that nejiten is the cutest.
Lapse in Judgment chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
this was a nice little shikaino chapter. just so u know, "maru" is a suffix for boys names. other than that it was good
braindamage730 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007