Reviews for Ebb and Flow
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Very good.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh, wow. This makes a great deal of sense.
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I searched and searched to find this story again. This way of looking at James Bond just makes sense. Thank you.
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A great story. Very good.
Settiai chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I added this story to my bookmarks ages ago, but it looks like I never left a comment on it. I just wanted to say that this is a lovely explanation for the changing faces of the Bond universe, as well as a wonderful tribute to James Bond in general.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really love how you paid tribute to all the different bonds like this. Thanks for writing.
ellennar chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Very nice, my cousins and I were discussing this very idea after the movie.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Interesting - very well. M as portrayed seems consistent with Judi Dench we have seen. Brings a poignancy to the idea of Bond.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
As I said to another author recently: It's funny, no wait, overwhelmingly eerie and creepy that not long before this was posted, I had a very similar idea about Bond's long lifespan running through my head. Great minds think alike I suppose.

Regardless, this is a quality ficlet, with a stunning character for the narrator and superseeded by the air of mystery and secrecy that pervades all of the Bond books providing the basis. An excellent read.
Orokiah chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I adored this. What a great idea! A really stylish way of making sense of the many different Bonds...and I loved your M POV. :)
shanejayell chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
We seem to have hit upon similar ideas, though I'll tip my hat to you realizing it first. I rather like your M... dry, smart and just a bit sentimental. Has anyone done a M story, I wonder?
Apollo199199 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is truly a wonderful piece of story...it almost had me in tears thinking of all the Bonds of the past...especially the part where M is thinking of "Her Bond" and that he had died two years ago...

The story really does a great job of explaining what happened with the Bonds, Ms, and Moneypennys over the last 40 years...I can totally picture M thinking of all those thoughts...and this fits with the Bond films, it makes perfect sense...

It wasn't surprising that M's Bond is the Pierce Brosnan Bond...the one who saved her and avenged a friend...

To all the James Bonds, past, present, and future!

Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timonthy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig!

May the Bond traditions live on!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
An elegant solution to the Bond progression. And definitely written with poise and respect for the characters. Well done. And I'm glad to know I'm still young when it comes to writing.
sjd91 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Very nicely done...hope this is the first of more to come. ;-)
Kyp chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, that was good! I think you got M written well. I like the idea of her thinking of the last Bond as "hers".