Reviews for My Little Sis
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Plotting against Edward without him finding out should be interesting. This has definitely become a family project, at least for the kid's. Wonder how many times Alice and Jasper have been married? Jasper helping is another wonderful thing. Everyone in the family loves Bella. Okay, Rose is at least starting to admire her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Brother's are very protective. Husband's can be more protective. The Cullen kids are lucky to have Carlisle and Esme as parents.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Knew Emmett was a backwoods guy as a human. And he does have some inventive ideas on how to keep clean and smell nice. Do vampires take showers? Guess they probably would need to clean up somehow after being in the woods, or working on cars, or in Carlisle's case working at the hospital. Rose is being very helpful. Good for her. It is in her best interest that Edward doesn't have a reason to tear Emmett limb from limb. And I do like the way Rose helps keep Edward out of their minds. And the little thoughts that make Edward growl.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Guess Rose is finally realizing how wrong she was about Bella. That's a good thing. Maybe I could like her a little. She certainly has the right idea about how to teach Emmett, and he's catching on quickly. Like the way his mind works, especially when coming up with ways to thrawt Edward, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Gotta give Rose the credit for this one. That she's actually willing to help Emmett learn to help Bella without hurting her is a major step. Then again, if Emmett hurt Bella, or let her get hurt Edward would literally tear him apart. That would be very on Rose and Emmett's love life.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Not to trusting is our Edward. Don't think I'd want to live with anyone who could read minds. Though it's possible mine might be as difficult to read as Bella's. I think in circles. Guess if Emmett can love Rose I can give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm not very forgiving when someone is mean to other people. Wasn't exactly a Lauren fan either.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I like the new Bella too. Kick ass and take names comes to mind with her new attitude. Emmett definitely has a devious mind. Needs to with Rosalie as the love of his life. He's right, she's not really a bad person. Just that she was taught the world should revolve around her, and never grew out of that after Carlisle changed her. Looking forward to more fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Still laughing loudly as I write. Interesting mind has Emmett. Strong, not silent type. Pictured him as an outdoors backwoods type when he was human. What might be described as a man's man. Trace Adkins like. Not stupid by any means, but not the intellectual types that Edward, Carlisle and Jasper appear to be. Though I never really saw Jasper as an intellectual. He seemed to be the adventurer. Maybe even a swashbuckler type. Emmett's sense of humor is almost as depraved as mine.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Yup, it would be a lot of fun having Emmett for a big brother. Long as I didn't have to be around Rosalie too. Especially if I was human. I have no tact and a temper and mouth to match. Bet I'd be a smear on the floor real soon. It sounds like this is going to be a fun story.
LADARTHA chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
delightful story.
JennCorinthos chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
I loved it..

JENNIFER
BriseisRose chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
I loved that so much! I love seeing Emmett and Bella being the best siblings ever. I absolutely loved the part where he went into Newton's store. Just like a big brother to protect his lil sis. I loved the shoulder pads and Emmett's perspective on Rosalie. I also loved that Rosalie was helping out, especially when she said she wanted to get Bella gloves. And the egg toss was brilliant! Something to think about writing in the future would be Edward's POV because you were talking about that in Bella's POV. Another thing is you could do a one-shot about when Charlie went fishing with the professor because I'd love to know how the therapy went along. It would be great to have Charlie understand more. I've always hated Bella getting grounded. I know that in Charlie's eyes, it was a good idea, but I hate that he did it to keep her away from Edward and pushed her to Jake. Plus it wasn't even her fault, and she couldn't tell him. Sorry...I'm ranting again, hehe. But that's what I thought aobut that. Just a thought though. Loved the story! XOXO

Newton's store

shoulder pads

talk abotu Rosalie (Emmett's perspective)

egg toss

Edward's POV and the scene where Charlie and the professor talk because want to know about how the therapy went along
AlwaysXBe chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
aww that was sweet :)
kim phuong chapter 14 . 3/23/2009
It was nice to see you talked more about Rose. And ofcouse,Em was our favorite. Thanks
SusanL chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
I enjoyed both these pieces, but the story from Emmett's pov was a real treat.
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »