Reviews for My Little Sis
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
I absolutely LOVED this. Emmett is such a joy and you wrote him very well. Great job.

Elodie
signedsecret chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
lol! hat was aweosme ((:
Little Miss Insanity chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
I REALLY like this story.

In fact i like all your stories, well the ones i've read anyway.
hardcorechecker chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
hehe tht was really awesome! i love emmett and this really shows his playful, as well as his protective side! excellent story! D
DevilsPurity chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
That was fantastic. A perfect combination of serious moments and humor.

Normally I leave people nice long, critical reviews full of praise and problems, but I have to wake up again in 4 and 1/2 hours, so I'm just going to leave it at: fantastic.

Although I will throw in real quick that I think you need someone to revise this for you. Occasionally the wrong "to" was used, or there seemed to be a word missing. Understandable, but not perfect.

-devil out-
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I love it its funny!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 14 . 1/19/2008
That was ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT! Thank you for writing it!
Nayame chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
Really, really sweet story. I enjoyed reading it a lot :)!

Finally there's an Emmett-story out there where he isn't stupid or dumb ;) (I don't like those stories. Emmett truely _is_ the perfect big brother :) )
AshleyLovesEdward chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
i love this version the best!
monique89 chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
I really anjoyed reading this, it was great to see a bit more of emmett and Bella's relationship.
Angelsca20 chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
Heh, cute story. I found it pretty funny how Emmett block his mind from Edward. I read the other fanfic from Bella's POV, but I have to say this is my favorite.
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Great story! I really loved it a lot, the charectors were very true to themselves which is sometimes hard to find. Great work!
Cdabryhea chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
i loved this version. it was so funny and cute at points. i'm sad t see it end. :)
Asquared91 chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
I really loved this story! I loved the way you portrayed Emmett. Him and Bella bonding was so fun to read and watch. I love Emmett in the role of protective older brother. It suits him.

Thanks for writing!

Alison
Llama Mama23 chapter 14 . 6/12/2007
AW!it's over?oh well, AWESOME story!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »