Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Pioneerprincess chapter 51 . 1/24
Hello! I have been reading your story the last 2 days and just finished chapter 51. It looks like you may not have updated in a while. I am hanging on the edge of me seat! I really want to see what happens when she goes back and sees Tavington again! I love your writing style! I have howled with laughter many times at your movie quotes and how the 21st century girl compares things in her mind to her time. References that did not exist back then! I am really, really, really hoping you will finish this story. Pretty please!?
Your story has helped to inspire me to write my own. :)
Kenny chapter 51 . 12/16/2014
Reading this in the future c:
Sailormoonfan227 chapter 51 . 12/1/2014
Please, please, please, please update, i have been reading this for the last 4 days and I love it, I didn't study for exams because of this story, please update I beg you!
lolamish8896 chapter 51 . 10/15/2014
First of all i noticed that you haven't updated this story in 3 years.i hope that you havent abandoned this story.i loved this story and trust me it would really kill me if you have decided to abandon this story. Plz plz plz lemme know if you plan on updating this story anytime soon.

p.s. plz plz plz don't giveup this story. and u r an incredible writer and i luv this story!:)
Cryptum1 chapter 51 . 10/12/2014
I've spent the last three days spending whatever free time I had re-reading this story and I was reminded how much I absolutely love it. Reading along, I'm seeing how you grew as a writer and growing closer to that 51st chapter it left me pained to see that it was unfinished! I know on your profile you said you had a falling out with Tavington, and I was sad to see that, but know you still have supporters of this story! I hope you update soon! :)

- Mal
Guest chapter 51 . 8/2/2014
I have spent three days reading your story! I like Stephanie a lot and I loved how you have portrayed all the characters, from the original movie and your creations. I must tell you that I am sad and disappointed that I will never know what will happen when she goes back , how she will try to approach Tavington again and the end of their story. Will she save him, will he die, will they be happilly together? I read that you have this story on hiatus and you lost interest in it. I hope that you will reconsider and finish it because it is such a pity to be left like this. It is so wonderful story.
jessica duke-strate chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Wow this chapter is really good I am a huge fan of the patriot i can't wait to read the next chapter.
MistressLimitless chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
I just want to say that I am a diehard LOTR fan and I absolutely love the subtle references like the Elvish and Aragorn and such. It helps me relate to Stephanie because she's a fangirl too! Amazing job so far, don't give up on this story, it's one of the best historical fanfics I've read!
-Nicole
numa numa waffless chapter 51 . 5/5/2014
It was awesome, but...YOU. LEFT. ME. ALONE. WITH. THE FEELS! TTATT
Mrs. Anthony DiNardo chapter 51 . 1/24/2014
OH MY GOSH YOUR STORY IS SO GOOD! Okay so here's the thing, I first saw The Patriot when I was in tenth grade and I loved it and that same year I came across your story. It was unfinished and I forgot about it after awhile. Fast forward to 2014 and I still love your story! I couldn't stop thinking about it a week ago so I started to re-read it and little did I know you added a new chapter! Yeah, I was excited to say the least. It was great! So I guess what I'm saying is that this story is awesome and if you have any inspiration at all to finish it, I'd love it if you picked it back up soon! Life can get crazy though so I understand if you can't though. Okay, that's all the begging I have. Thanks for such a wonderful story and I hope to see more soon!
TexasTiff chapter 51 . 12/30/2013
Tap, tap, tap...old age is knocking and still no update! please update as soon as you are able. I really want to see how this turns out.
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 51 . 11/24/2013
dude, i know it's been years, but you can't just leave a 50 chapter story alone like that. it needs closure. i need closure. we all do. come on, do it for tavington. he deserves his happy ending, right? that bayonet to the neck is not that appealing, i don't think...
Guest chapter 42 . 9/10/2013
This was soooo cute!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
Well you see this a lot in that show 16 and pregnant. I have no doubt the girls on that show are in love with their babies daddies, but most of the guys on that show become aloof and distance themselves from their girlfriends. Some of them just leave or are very hateful towards their girlfriends. It's so sad and I had a similar situation with your female character, I had dated a guy for about 9 months, I thought he seemed like a good guy, then we had an argument about how he acted rude to a friend of mine one day and after he hung up the phone on me I never heard from him again. Then I heard a few months later he was getting married and I realized he had been dating this other girl while he was dating me. I can laugh about it now but at the time I was pretty shocked.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
I love that steph is hilarious!