Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Alton Cyphers chapter 51 . 9/29
Oh dear, this hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years and I just discovered it! I hold out hope of it being finished but I also want to extend my admiration for what's already shared.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/25/2015
Nooooo! I want to read more! Please update! I love this story! And I think I just broke my one and shift keys on my keyboard typing that many exclamation marks.
jonathin.stuart chapter 34 . 11/16/2015
Let me just say this was decent until she git captured. Then this story went to pot. No action, no espionage, all romance. Coloniol Tavington is the ake equivlent of Tarleton, Bannister Tarleton. I hate him. He killed my two faverate characters. Now you give him happyness. Sorry, she became a Mary-sue specific to the Patriot. An American falling for one of Americas greatest enemies. She is no American, unless you reviel stock holme syndrom by letting me know through PM I abondon and comdem this story. You created a likeable story, and destroyed it.

Walle Ras
divergentlover523 chapter 51 . 11/16/2015
When I first started reading this story, I was immediately hooked after I finished the first chapter. As I read further and further into the story, I began to love it and secretly hope Gabriel and Stephanie would end up together. Blah. Anyway, as I came to the last updated chapter, I became sad because I know you haven't updated in about 4 years. I understand that you probably lost connection to the story and didn't want to continue it. I understand, it happened. I just hope that you will someday become inspired and finish this story.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/8/2015
It's been four years! This is so good! When are you going to update again?
Xerothermal chapter 51 . 9/16/2015
You have to write more! This story has actually given me joy and happiness, and I'm sure it has others. At least post a short chapter every week or so, please?
Nina R. Clavel chapter 51 . 8/21/2015
It makes me very sad that you'll most probably never return to this story. 51 chapters...then nothing. This has always been one of my fanfictions, I've been following it from the beginning. I can understand the whole- 'falling out of love' with a character thing. I've done it plenty of times. Hec- Tavington is one of them. But I still wanted to finish reading this, because I just love it that much. Maybe one day, you'll find some inspiration, but I doubt it. Thank you though, for this amazing journey you took us on. Especially for those like me, who have been reading this story since the beginning. :)
The Princess Maker chapter 51 . 8/10/2015
This is one of the first stories I read all the way thru, back before I joined this site. Sorry to hear you "fell out of love", but sometimes that's just the way things go. Who knows? Maybe one day, another
spark of inspiration will hit you and you'll come back to this story! (Congrats on getting married, as well!) :)
You killed me chapter 51 . 7/22/2015
I believe myself to be a strong-willed pacifist and I radiate myself in peacefulness, but can I just strangle you? You led me on to believe that I would have a long nice story without a cliffhanger ending. I trusted you. I put my trust in you and you just threw it away. You haven't updated in years. I've never cried over a fanfic, but now it has happened. Please. Please. I will slap someone for you to just post another chapter. I will step on someone's foot. I'll kick them. I'll do whatever. Just please update. Ily
Pioneerprincess chapter 51 . 1/24/2015
Hello! I have been reading your story the last 2 days and just finished chapter 51. It looks like you may not have updated in a while. I am hanging on the edge of me seat! I really want to see what happens when she goes back and sees Tavington again! I love your writing style! I have howled with laughter many times at your movie quotes and how the 21st century girl compares things in her mind to her time. References that did not exist back then! I am really, really, really hoping you will finish this story. Pretty please!?
Your story has helped to inspire me to write my own. :)
Kenny chapter 51 . 12/16/2014
Reading this in the future c:
animeandbooklovernumber1 chapter 51 . 12/1/2014
Please, please, please, please update, i have been reading this for the last 4 days and I love it, I didn't study for exams because of this story, please update I beg you!
lolamish8896 chapter 51 . 10/15/2014
First of all i noticed that you haven't updated this story in 3 years.i hope that you havent abandoned this story.i loved this story and trust me it would really kill me if you have decided to abandon this story. Plz plz plz lemme know if you plan on updating this story anytime soon.

p.s. plz plz plz don't giveup this story. and u r an incredible writer and i luv this story!:)
Cryptum1 chapter 51 . 10/12/2014
I've spent the last three days spending whatever free time I had re-reading this story and I was reminded how much I absolutely love it. Reading along, I'm seeing how you grew as a writer and growing closer to that 51st chapter it left me pained to see that it was unfinished! I know on your profile you said you had a falling out with Tavington, and I was sad to see that, but know you still have supporters of this story! I hope you update soon! :)

- Mal
Guest chapter 51 . 8/2/2014
I have spent three days reading your story! I like Stephanie a lot and I loved how you have portrayed all the characters, from the original movie and your creations. I must tell you that I am sad and disappointed that I will never know what will happen when she goes back , how she will try to approach Tavington again and the end of their story. Will she save him, will he die, will they be happilly together? I read that you have this story on hiatus and you lost interest in it. I hope that you will reconsider and finish it because it is such a pity to be left like this. It is so wonderful story.