Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Mrs. Anthony DiNardo chapter 51 . 1/24
OH MY GOSH YOUR STORY IS SO GOOD! Okay so here's the thing, I first saw The Patriot when I was in tenth grade and I loved it and that same year I came across your story. It was unfinished and I forgot about it after awhile. Fast forward to 2014 and I still love your story! I couldn't stop thinking about it a week ago so I started to re-read it and little did I know you added a new chapter! Yeah, I was excited to say the least. It was great! So I guess what I'm saying is that this story is awesome and if you have any inspiration at all to finish it, I'd love it if you picked it back up soon! Life can get crazy though so I understand if you can't though. Okay, that's all the begging I have. Thanks for such a wonderful story and I hope to see more soon!
TexasTiff chapter 51 . 12/30/2013
Tap, tap, tap...old age is knocking and still no update! please update as soon as you are able. I really want to see how this turns out.
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 51 . 11/24/2013
dude, i know it's been years, but you can't just leave a 50 chapter story alone like that. it needs closure. i need closure. we all do. come on, do it for tavington. he deserves his happy ending, right? that bayonet to the neck is not that appealing, i don't think...
Guest chapter 42 . 9/10/2013
This was soooo cute!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
Well you see this a lot in that show 16 and pregnant. I have no doubt the girls on that show are in love with their babies daddies, but most of the guys on that show become aloof and distance themselves from their girlfriends. Some of them just leave or are very hateful towards their girlfriends. It's so sad and I had a similar situation with your female character, I had dated a guy for about 9 months, I thought he seemed like a good guy, then we had an argument about how he acted rude to a friend of mine one day and after he hung up the phone on me I never heard from him again. Then I heard a few months later he was getting married and I realized he had been dating this other girl while he was dating me. I can laugh about it now but at the time I was pretty shocked.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
I love that steph is hilarious!
tavington fan chapter 51 . 5/29/2013
Why oh why do you hurt me? Keep me hanging on, keep me coming back. I've read this story upwards of five times. Why won't you finish it? Please oh please! It is so so good. You are killing me softly with this torture. COME ON! Please.
rose chapter 51 . 4/1/2013
Bloody brilliant. You've done such amazing job it's hard to find words to descripe what was the best about this story. I really enjoyed the way you made the characters be, the plot was fascinating, the story long ( I read it two days non-stop) and the tension building up slowly... just wow.
And that's why I 'm very dissapointed and sad about the fact you never finishes this. This story is wirth a better ending than this - after all the efforts you've done. I know it's been over two years but if you still have it in you, please finish this story. I wish one day we have the chance to stumble into this story again and read it as whole. But still - thanks for this amazing story.
Barbossa'sGirl3 chapter 41 . 3/31/2013
Possibly the best chapter yet! :D
Barbossa'sGirl3 chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
You are doing a great job with this story. And I love the Pirates references. I laughed out loud when Tavington and Stephanie played out the scene between Norrington and Jack.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Update immediately, please!
Laurie Juspeczyk chapter 51 . 11/28/2012
oh my god. oh. my. god.
OH MY GOD
you cannot be serious about this. please, if there is any chance at all that you could update this ever, please tell me. oh my.
this is cruel. really.
pretty pretty please. any hint?
Sarah chapter 51 . 10/7/2012
Duuuuuuuuuude! It has been over a year! I can't even! Please update! This is torture! I love this story so much! Don't leave me hanging!
Amanda chapter 51 . 9/5/2012
Oh my GOODNESS. I have become absolutely in love with your story and I want to know more! Haha, please please pleeeeease right some new chapters soon! :) It would be much appreciated if you could finish the story, I noticed it has been a while since you updated but pretty please could you try? Your writing is impeccable and Tavvy is just...well Tavvy ;) 3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2012