Reviews for Avenging Angel
onpermanenthaitus chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
wow. thats good, do you plan on updating anytime soon?
onpermanenthaitus chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
thats really good so far :) imma keep reading
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Terribly cruel. But they're wrong when they say he's the devil, the sheriff and his men are the devil ones.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Terribly beautiful.
CJade329 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
wowowoowow! you are such a wonderful writer, and i love seeing this new, dangerous side of Edward...it's sexy lol.
Minisinoo chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
I found several of yours here and had to read. This is interesting. Are you planning to continue the series? One of the things that struck me as I was reading for something I'm working on now is how prevailient anti-Semitism and racism were in Chicago during the era in which Edward grew up. He could hardly have escaped some of it. Yet at the same time, the sensitivity that led to his becoming a telepath, and his talent after, would almost certainly have made him uncomfortable with some of it, and then struggle to come to terms with changing viewpoints after. Your second story here reminded me of that - how must that have been for him, coming face-to-face with his own prejudices and misunderstandings? Learning things he'd thought were true weren't? Before being a vampire, he would have been only human. Conversations with Carlisle, who'd seen a lot of change, must have been interesting. ANYway, as it seems you write a lot of Twilight fic and you did a good job here with the historical angle, I thought I'd toss that idea your way, should the plot bunny bite. How did Edward face and overcome the bigotries he'd have grown up with? (In fact, I'm not sure he's really past some of them. He's very protective/patronizing towards Bella without, I think, quite realizing it. It's just how he grew up learning to think ... 'This is how a good and caring husband acts ...' even if it's now outmoded.)
Mar-Mar21 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Very cool chapter. I like the ripping of throats. I like how you save the families. Your a great writter. Can't wait for more!
Mar-Mar21 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Creatures from Hell can be angels. I liked this it was good. I feel so bad for the girl but then her "angel" came and made it all better!
noneisheregoawayplease chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
i love these! It's amazing, it seems like Edward, so believable. i wish you would write more
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
There is a very dark side to our beloved Edward, Angel of darkness, that you have given light to. Very nice! I can say without a doubt that I enjoyed your vision of it.

SSVD~GTO
twilightened chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Chilling. I couldn't move my eyes from the screen. I know this story is quite old, but I would love updates. It's compelling to think of Edward before... Before he was so composed. Fabulous writing.
StuckInReality89 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
For such a dark thing to read about
EdwardMakesMeSwoon chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Ooh Edward can be creepy:P
Luckygrl27 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Are you going to continue your story? I think its definitely worth it and you should keep going. I love your descriptions and imagery (i sound like an English teacher I know... she's rubbing off on me! AH!). I really hope you post more chapters.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
this is so sad. so horrible. so wonderful. it's a good thing this story makes me cry, because it's two in the morning and my eyes really hurt. but i can't stop reading!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »