Reviews for Love & Lust in Thailand
blomskvist chapter 1 . 7/28
This fic was amazing, too bad you never finished it:(
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Love this story!
Lulu-Br chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
OMG! How did you never finished this story? Its AMAZING! And SO hot! congrats!
pinkxhouses chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
This story is amazing, filled with smutty goodness. I love it. This Jack and Kate are perfect. The way they should be. Hope you update soon. Can't wait )
supersolanea chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
Hi! Are you definitely stopping that story? I so loved it.
ABC3 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
I can't stop reading this!I need more! Please write the next chapter soon!
ImFearless chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
omg! you have to update, i love this smut mixed with dangerous adventure stuff, great job!
miss.holliday chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
this has got to be my favourite Jate fic EVER . it's so intense and so hot

your writing is fab , i am totally hooked ! please upload a new chapter soo x
xan-merrick chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
once again another great chapter jack beating on sawyers aways a great read, as always i loved the jate smut and can't wait to find out what happens with the Ruiz family
EverythingsShiny chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
Yay. I'm glad you've updated.
supersolanea chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
So GREAT! You're evil!
lostie21 chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
Again another great chapter. The way that you ended with Sawyer possibily making a deal with the Ruiz family is so intriguing. Keep up the good work. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
didgeridoo chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
WOW! that chap was so hot! awesome!

loved it!

love T xx
Verigood chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
Well... L&L in T is my favo fanfiction yours. I think I read again a couple weeks ago and it's so good it's like I'm always reading for the first time. So... imagine my happiness when I saw that a new chapter was up! Yay! \o/ Ok, now... about the new chapter, it couldn't be better! I love that Kate can't get enough of Jack... wow, who blames her?hahahaha He was so cute in asking her about her writing. *heart* I wanna see how things will happen now that Sawyer showed up... I wrote too much, congrats and thanks for update it! Kisses.
Sunshine-M chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
I can't wait for the next part, I really hope Sawyer will get shredded to pieces or somethjing like that... What an ass...