Reviews for Love & Lust in Thailand
We are in 2017 and i'm still hoping you to finish the story this my fav Jate story ever i'd give you my left kidnap for finish the story, you are amazing best Jate story ever !
blomskvist chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This fic was amazing, too bad you never finished it:(
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Love this story!
Lucy815 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
OMG! How did you never finished this story? Its AMAZING! And SO hot! congrats!
pinkxhouses chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
This story is amazing, filled with smutty goodness. I love it. This Jack and Kate are perfect. The way they should be. Hope you update soon. Can't wait )
supersolanea chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
Hi! Are you definitely stopping that story? I so loved it.
ABC3 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
I can't stop reading this!I need more! Please write the next chapter soon!
ImFearless chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
omg! you have to update, i love this smut mixed with dangerous adventure stuff, great job!
miss.holliday chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
this has got to be my favourite Jate fic EVER . it's so intense and so hot

your writing is fab , i am totally hooked ! please upload a new chapter soo x
xan-merrick chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
once again another great chapter jack beating on sawyers aways a great read, as always i loved the jate smut and can't wait to find out what happens with the Ruiz family
EverythingsShiny chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
Yay. I'm glad you've updated.
supersolanea chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
So GREAT! You're evil!
lostie21 chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
Again another great chapter. The way that you ended with Sawyer possibily making a deal with the Ruiz family is so intriguing. Keep up the good work. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
didgeridoo chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
WOW! that chap was so hot! awesome!

loved it!

love T xx
Verigood chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
Well... L&L in T is my favo fanfiction yours. I think I read again a couple weeks ago and it's so good it's like I'm always reading for the first time. So... imagine my happiness when I saw that a new chapter was up! Yay! \o/ Ok, now... about the new chapter, it couldn't be better! I love that Kate can't get enough of Jack... wow, who blames her?hahahaha He was so cute in asking her about her writing. *heart* I wanna see how things will happen now that Sawyer showed up... I wrote too much, congrats and thanks for update it! Kisses.