Reviews for Angels and Demons
AngelxCollins chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Oh my god. Angel's story is so powerful. It makes me so sad, because I know people have gone through that stuff. How could anyone do that to sweet little Angel. ): But oh my gosh, you just did so amazing. Taking a look into Angel's life on how she became herself, and wasn't always the happy person because she had someone putting her down all the time! Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. You are truly amazing!

Much love,

Muffy!
EmilyAlice10 chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
this is good, but i think Joanne is a little out of character. I think she would be a little more reserved than that. but i still enjoyed it and think it's very good. Keep writing!
EmilyAlice10 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
aw! this is so cute! I love angel. The begining is kinda sad, but i do like it and the end is really good!
cookiedough15 chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
This story was great. It was amazingly written, with some parts that were just unbelievably emotionally intense. You are a ownderful writer. Just curious-it doesn't say complete. Does that mean there'll be more? Who? Or are you going to continue into the rest of their preRENT interactions? Well, if this is the end, it's very nice. If it's not, I can't wait to see the rest of it!
nycRENTgirl chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
you updated this! I thought it was over! and now there's an April chapter too! yay! :D thank you lots! I love this chapter, especially the first few sections when she's thinking about her absent dad and then meets him... and I like that she's friends with Cindy first before she meets/becomes friends with Mark. it makes sense. I hope you'll keep continuing this! I'm not quite sure who you could continue it with, but I love the way the chapters are set up and I love the idea for the story, so...hope you find a way to continue!
maureen is me chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is amazing.
Esplodin' Ookami chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
Oh, yay! I was hoping you'd write one for April. I loved this one. I was expecting it to be sort of different, like, April's dad was awesome and she started hating her mom ore something. Argh. I'm rambling now.

That was one heck of a striking last line. Very nice.
ManyHawks chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
simply perfecto. i almost cried when April's dad said 'who's that kid?' i just loved it.
AChurningTwister chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
This is probably my favourite RENT fic. Ever. Beautifully penned, dramatic yet restrained enough to keep it from going over the top even at the saddest points. I liked the age motif, and some of the back-stories are very creative indeed. This story is amazing and it's going straight into my Favourites list.
apbother chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I love this story, especially the Roger one...this is so close to how I had always imagined the characters growing up...so amazing...this is destined to become the new canon for how the bohmeians grew up.
nycRENTgirl chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
*long exhale/sigh* (the actual thing sounds much more amazed and appreciative) that was AMAZING. I am so impressed, AGAIN, by the intensity of your writing. I mean, just- WOW. I'm almost speechless. the relationship (ish) btwn Mimi and her mom; the changing relationship between Mimi and her Abuela; wow.

on a completely different note, is this the last one in this fic? Mimi's the last of the 8 principal characters, but are you going to do April, or...the waiter at the Life, or...the squeegee man, or something like that? however you do it, I just want to say that this has been such an unbelievably fantastic and deep and intense and awesome fic and I've really loved reading it!
MTVbabe11 chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
oh my god! what a horrible way to get HIV! poor mimi!

this is really well written. and i mean REALLY well written.
Esplodin' Ookami chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
I love this fic. Really. It's really creative, and it's so emotionally involving. I love how you can go from a laugh moment and then go all angsty or sad again. Mimi's mom is mean... um... yeah.
zorabet chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Since it doesn't say 'complete' I'm assuming you'll do anohter chapter.

who's, may I ask?

April's?

That would make me veryveryvery happy.
ManyHawks chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
*gasp* *hugs Mimi* aw, poor girl! no one deserves that.