Reviews for Enemies, Right?
shay chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
hey! great story :) i'm a zutara fan but i think a lot of fanfic overdo the romance, but i like it that you're dropping hints here and it sets up a nice emotional backdrop on their relationship (and what is to come of it, if you're planning on expanding the story). Would love to to read what happens next!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Excellent story!
AthenasHoliday chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You should add more chapters and continue this story line!

I would be super-pleased if you did!

So... think about it.

Oh! Right! I really enjoyed your 'fic!
She-Poe chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
The only word that comes to my head is "AWWEE!" This was really Really Good!
Citizen Cobalt chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
We Californians are not weird! We're just...um...There's no such thing as weird in California! Wait...that might be the weird part...Never mind, I forgot what my point was. Anyway, love the Zutaraness! And Iroh is always fun!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Nicely written!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great one-shot.
Mikomimaru chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
You should turn this into a full scale novel!
Tinsel Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Uncle Iroh. That man was born to be a match maker. He's half dead and he still wants to know why Zuko's with a pretty girl. Hah.

This was fantastic. Great job. Everyone was completely in character, even Zuko. How did they get caught?

At least Katara closed her eyes. I always wondered why Jet didn't. I mean, isn't it a natural reflex to close your eyes when something bright is flashing, even if you don't know that it's brainwashing you?

Off to read the sequel!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Great story! This was very well-written! I hope to read more of your work! God bless and Merry Christmas!
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Inu-san:AH!

doggygirl: To loud...

Inu-san: *breath breath* AH!

doggygirl: your just freaking out arent you?

Inu-san: Yes. AH!

doggygirl: Ok seeming that shes busy Ill tell you what she wants to tell you.

Inu-san: AH!

doggygirl: WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP?

Inu-san: NEVER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Doggygirl: *growl* ANYWAYS! She wants you to continue or at the least write a sequal.

Inu-san: O! What if she already did?

doggygirl: I doubt that.

Inu-san *gone to check*

doggygirl: *sigh*

Inu-san: *sigh* Checking over...

doggygirl: told ya so.

Inu-san: sigh...Anyways...I BEG YOU PLEASE CONTINUE OR SUMTHING PLEASE! *adding you to my fav aythor list* Now I will know if you write a sequal or not MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

doggygirl: Who gave you chocolate?

Inu-san: ...Santa clause?

doggygirl: (sigh)just give her something.

Inu-san: Chocolats are good

Narrator: Ah...the randomness of Inu-san. How amazing it is.
pattie mayonnaise chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
hm, so you say you want to know the problem?

the problem is that there aren't more fics out there like this!

ive been searching HIGH AND LOW for a zutara fic that has BOTH katara and zuko in character, doesn't exaggerate their characteristics (like making zuko so overly cold-hearted all the time, it's been made clear he has a soft side too), shows they're capable of character development, and is not OVERWHELMINGLY sappy! and you've definitely written (and VERY well, i might add :]) a story that fits all those. because really, katara and zuko would NOT just fall in love at first glance and kiss and blah blah...i definitely imagine thier relationship developing GRADUALLY over a long time...and this story does that, and shows their relationship opening up in a more subtle way than the in-your-face ones. i could actually imagine this happening in the show, and actually i wish it did! youre absolutely awesome! sorry this is so long, but youve really made my day
K. East chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
*squee*

You. Were. Born. To. Write. Zutara.
Zombie chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Your first Zutara fic?Really nice! They remained in character through the whole thing. A lot of Zutara fics rush the characters REALLY fast, but you did an excellent job!
mimi008 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006