Reviews for Teach Her, Teacher!
GlaceNova chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This story messes with my emotions.
Melmel Phase chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
O.O That was the most amazing chapter I've EVER read. EVER! I need to get my life together. I should be ashamed BUT IT WAS GREAT!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OH MY FROG THIS IS AMAZING ALREADY! Davis makes a great bad boy -le drool- This will be my first time reading anything with him and Kari ((More of a DaiKen fan)) so I'm INTENSELY EXCITED! I love Kari -hearts- she's just so sweet and innocent, seeing the summery for this almost made me melt because of that. Davis turning Kari into a bad girl? This. I. Have. To. See
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
Well done, an epilogue would've been beautiful, but I understand if you don't want to one, but if you do, perfect title for the chapter would be Class Reunion. Great job man, a TRULY great job:)
Rukatofan chapter 26 . 3/6/2012
Oh my word that was incredible! Im so sad it's over! You wrote that very well and I love all the intricacies of the story and characters. Thanks for an amazing story!
SagomeKitsune chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Honestly this HAS to be the best story i've read on ALL of . Filled with tons of emotion and great imagery, i couldnt wait to get to the next chapter, every time i read a chapter i just wanted to keep reading more and more! Even at work when i had to stop reading i was so excited to get home just to read this story, i read it over three times! this really is an amazing story, please dont give up what you do!
Kilameida chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Simultaneously the funniest and most erotic fic I've ever read. And trust me, that's saying something.
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
i love it, ive still beem reading it ; ) id love it if you wrote an epilogue
asdfeadf chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
I loved this story and im soooo glad u updated! I feel like u left me hanging tho :( 1yr apart? Thats such a big cliffhanger! Sequel? Plz :D i hope so
Lord Pata chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
Took you long to put the final chapter huh? XD

Wait, didn't Kari lost her virginity to Davis? Or she did it with TK before Davis started to err... teach her?

Is just that I got confused with your final note, the one saying the first one to Kari's virginity loses o.o

You could at least give TK some happiness, I think an epilogue could fix that.

Is just that what? Kari goes and gets happy with Davis, but TK stayed there just like that alone? o.o
Lea chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
Rawr! That was H-O-T-T. Congrats on finishing, btw. I was begining to doubt I'd ever know the ending. XD Great chapter, lovely ending to the story. I'm glad Davis got the girl for once. :D
effect20 chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
Wow after 3 years it's finally over. I forgot I even alerted this fic . Great fic happy u updated sad cuz it's the last one.
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
I love this story :P Usually im a major Takari fan, but the way you wrote this story made me want her to be with Daisuke, great story, i know its been ages since this has been updated, but im sure there are heaps of people (including me) who would love you to finish
ssjgokillo chapter 25 . 4/23/2010
Man, it's been awhile huh? Was going through and rereading some of my old fave fics, was kind of hoping there'd been an update by now. Oh well, it's still a great story, and I hope you come back to finish it someday!
Momo chapter 25 . 2/10/2010
Firstly, you write wonderfully. Good detail, but not too much, you keep the plot interesting.

This is a personal stand-point, or perhaps from personal experience (haha..) that Kari makes me livid half the time, cheating is still cheating..and Daisuke is a compeltel ass (but that's the point!)

But..yeah, again, that was a personal stand point. update soon!