Reviews for The Artist and the Archer
NewmanElhabroukH chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
I love it and I really like what you did for this paring. There isn't enough love for these 2.
SleepingDevil chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
Pretty good story but the lack of proper punctuation and capitalization was very distracting.
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
Aw! I liked it! I liked it very much! It was very sweet, the plot was great and your writing had a certain style to it that made it very captivating. Also, I just have such a soft spot for the Shinomiya/ Iwai pairing. They're so cute! _
Zilander Kat chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
LOL, thanks for the directions to the review button, I don't know what I would've done without 'em ;)...:P Anywayy, I loved it!

This is only my second GH story (I'm pretty much a Death Note fanfic girl)...I actually just watched the anime all today, (yeah, I have a life-I swear!) I just loved it! And I was so happy to read this story, seems very true to the characters and was pretty hawt in some places...so thank you for the read!

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
emmypf chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
(sigh) lovely ending! perfect for the story! excellent job! hope you can write more! :)

i was just thinking though, the story might flow better if you deleted the 2 notes chapters, just a thought.
Undead Gothic Princess chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
aww twas cute xx
Grimm-kitty-kun chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
Okay...

So I read this story through and I have to say it's pretty good. You're detail and sensory detail is great...though you could use a little more setting imagery. I think this story has a lot of potential.

I think that finding a beta-reader would benefit your writing skills significantly. Though your actual writing is good, you have a lot of misspelled words and grammar mistakes floating around in here. For example,

"Rememebering those touches brought the first blush to Iwais face hed had in hours."(Copy and pasted from Chapter 12)

This sentence has a few easily spotted mistakes. (1) You spelled "remembering" wrong. (2) You forgot the possessive apostrophe in "Iwai's", and (3) You forgot the apostrophe in the contraction, "he'd".

It would make this story infinitely better if you either looked over it yourself to fix it, or had someone else do it for you.

It was good though, as far as plot-development and characterization went. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you continue it, if this is not the last chapter.

Reigh
Everything is a Story chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
one word: wow!

ok i lied more words needed it was so fluffy and well YAY!
MizoreFan chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
I like it so far.
Devatron2000 chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
good job .
BlackDomina71 chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
My most favie pairing in the whole GH world! Thanx so much for this wonderful story!
B Madden chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
So adorable. I love this couple. ]

B
fan chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
that was beautiful ...
X.Mika.X chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
I loved it!
Vandetta chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
So so cute. Love your story!

Iwai is my favorite character, and he is a perfect match with Shinomiya.