Reviews for A Question of Need
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
So, yeah I get where this was tough to write. However...YOU ARE RIGHT. When Foreman told Tritter that the government should not be the entity that dictates how much pain a person is in, he was right also (for the first and only time...ugh). Since I am a 'late' joiner to this terrific short, I have the advantage of time on my side. Yes, House did end up an addict, but he did not start that way. He was 'dependent' during that horrid episode "Detox", and unfortunately not one of the 'brilliant' doctors at PPTH could figure that out. DS was an IDIOT and anyone who believed that House was an addict before 2010 was also an IDIOT...

I am so happy that you struggled through your issue and wrote this, it is by far one of the best I have ever read...

BSB
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Harsh! *sniffles* This makes me sad.

Thank you for writing.
Helot Ops chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Amazing I love revenge; giving someone exactly what they deserve. Plus what hell is worse than the one your mind creats weather its a dream or one to punish yourself. Instant Favorite.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You'd kill a diabetic... Indeed.

Again, an absolutely beautiful illustration for what I'm constantly trying to say. Thank you!

Please, write again! I love your writing!
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Whoa... That was... Whoa... O.O' Very good, worth reading for sure. :)

...Aww hell, I'll just read the rest of your storys and fav them all. I'm already halfway done. _'
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow. I liked this. Slightly scary on Houses' part, but I can imagine it. Keep writing.

Love,

Lady Merlin
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
something different but no less brillianr. well done.

though i hv to wonder why house had done that but it's not surprising that he did. it's so much like him.

thanks for the read
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
A dark, psychological story that touches upon issues the show hasn't really dealt with. House may be addicted to vicodin but that doesn't detract from the fact that he is in very real pain and has the right to treatment. One of the first things you learn when doing nursing is that pain is subjective and no-one has the right to decide whether someone else is in pain nor should anyone have to suffer unnecessarily. House nicely proved that point in this story and I think it's only a situation like this would Cuddy and Wilson truly grasp his point.
XxBookScarxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This was AWESOME! while I admit that House is too dependant on Vicoden I completly agree with this story. It is very realistic, I have read several of your stories and find you capture the personalities very well. Keep up the good work.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Woah! Jeez, that was... very Tritter arc inspired. Namely- dark, and depressing. Good, though. I liked it.
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
More great writing - very cleverly done :) I really thought House was going to just leave him there!

(Hmm... perhaps it would have served him right :)

Many thanks for posting!
Klutzbird chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I don't think it's fair to say that Cuddy is the one to deserve this - she and Wilson should have both been on the bus. They both like playing "act the way I want you to or no pain relief" games with House.

This was very well done.
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This hurt to read, but in a good way. One aspect of the show which angers me is everyone's attitude towards House and his pain. It's like they never believe him, they don't think that the pain is real, and it bothers me. This is a very dark but very good take on House's attitude when that attitude gets to be too much; sadly, I could see him doing this to finally prove his point. Wonderful story, liked it quite a lot.
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
friggin' awesome story
loveoftoday chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I love this. The way you wrote it was almost hypnotic; I couldn't take my eyes off for a second.