Reviews for Unsung Heroes
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Poor Donald and Goofy they are underappreciated.

Someone give them cookies!
The Laughing Skeleton chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Ah, it's so nice to see some fic for the forgotten sidekicks. Very good job.
Elera chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hahaha! The ending totally made it for me. Donald and Goofy were spot on in the characterization department and I loved the little touches like Donald's unwillingness to trust "the glazed look in Goofy's eyes." This little fic is a great. Thanks for the laughter. xD
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh that was funny! Gotta love the irony. XD It's so true though! The Disney Characters are totally overlooked in the KH fandom. I have to dig hard to find anything that centers (and is somewhat well writen) around Donald and Goofy. They're my favorite! Thank you for writing this. It made my day.
danny chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
i like the ending its funny and i love the plot too so keep going ok(soraxkiari forever!)ahyuhk (donald duck lauph...laugp WATEVER GOD WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SPELL LAUHP WATEVER!)
CSOmega chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
If they go on strike, they'll just get replaced by Cait Sith and Red XI.
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
(Raises fist) Go get em guys! You shouldn't take backseat to some punk with a key. Hell, I got a set of house keys I could have saved the universe with. It's obviously not beneath you guys (hell, its not beneath Mickey and that say something). I'm rooting for you! (holds up picket sign) _
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh man, this was hillarious! Wonderful characterizations- something that I think is lacking all too often in fics on the "sidekicks." But not here- you managed to convey their personalities wonderfully (without making Donald sound like a moron).

And the bit about Daisy in the end was TOO funny.

And the stuff about the union.

Seriously, I loved this. fav!
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Yay a fic with my good friend Donald! I love Donald, I am indeed his number one fan, just go look at my e-mail address and you'll see what I mean! Don't worry Donald your still a hero in my eyes, and nothing less! (hugs Donald) He-he Goofy, he's so clueless sometimes, but hey his names Goofy afterall ahyuhk! lol, great fic it's difiantly made my fav list!

-Riku-stalker