Reviews for Love Pink Wings
Hermitcrab960 chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Whoa, Kisha broke the hearts of two boys in one day. Impressive.

The story is really at an interesting point so far. Although you have a few grammar errors here and there, I'm really looking forward to your next chapter! One question though: is it just me, or does Shia seem a little out of character?
Lyrical Musicbox chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
O ROYxKISHA FOR THE WIN.

-cough- Now that that's out...

I like this chapter~ Obviously because I like RxK, and Hokaru got pwned, but .x. Yeah. I love your story please continue!
xkittyanimex chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
i love the story can't wait till next chapter comes out. :D
Suzukis-chan3 chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
I think your story is Great! 0

Pwease update s00n!
Dria chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
you need to make another chapter ASAP! this is the coolest Pita ten ive ever read!
AuthoressSama chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
Why was Kotarou stabbing Kisha's wings? I might just be Toru, using her powers to make a bad dream. But then again it might not be. I haven't read about Kotarou seeing Kisha at all. When is Kotarou going to pop up?
AuthoressSama chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
(the rest of my review for chapter 4)

-“There you are Kisha!” When I turned around, Hokaru was running towards us. I heard Roy growl.-

I think if Roy was a demon, he'd kill Hokaru, hands down. From the descriptions, if I were Kisha, then I'd most definately pick Roy over Hokaru.

(review for chapter 5)

-"So... Hokaru did go to school, right?" He asked, looking as sweet as possible.-

OH MY GOSH, HE'S GONNA TRY TO SEDUCE HER! Oh, um...heh, heh. (reads further) Never mind.

-Hokaru sat at his desk, ignoring his boring teacher. He gazed at the window and wondered what Kisha would be doing. He suddenly knew that he thought way to much of her nowadays.-

'Nowadays'? Yesterday was only the first day that Kisha and Roy came to make the kid happy. ...Personally, I think that angels should just stay out of human lives and only help from afar, considering the 7th and 8th books of Pita-ten when Kotaroh (no spelling error) killed himself just so that he could be with Misha.

-He wouldn’t bear it if she was with another boy... another boy... another...

Roy.-

You know, Roy, it would help if your name didn't rhyme with 'boy'.

-I looked at the corner of my eye and saw Roy watching me, “What is it?” I asked, blushing.-

Roy: "Oh, I just love you, that's all."

Kisha: "Okay! I love you, too!" (goes back to licking her snow-cone.)

M-12: If it were me, I'd get the cherry snow-cone, yummy!
AuthoressSama chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
-He glared and got off the swing. The kids screamed even more. -

Roy, STOP SCARING THE KIDS, DAMN IT!

-I crossed my arms, “What did I ever do to you? Just slapped you across the face, that’s all. If it’s that, then I’m sorry.”

“Nope.”

“Nope what?” I asked, frustrated.

“It’s not that…” His expression changed and he was serious, “I actually liked that.”-

What a PERV!

(I'm cutting my review short.)
AuthoressSama chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
-I opened my eyes and looked around me and only found darkness. I whimpered at the sight of that much darkness.

“Are you scared?” someone asked.

I turned to see a girl glowing with a bright but strange aura, “Who are you?” I asked.

She grinned evilly, “And you’d want to know…”-

Yep, it's Shia.

-I had a cerulean blue to in eyes.-

I bet she got them from Sasha.

-They disappeared, leaving me to be swallowed by the darkness, “No! Don’t leave me here!” I yelled.

Kisha! Wake up!

That voice sounds familiar…

Hey pinky!-

LOL! HAHAHA! I can understand Roy a mile away!

-Hey pinky! I was reminded and I slapped Roy, “ My name’s Kisha! Get it right!”-

HAHAHA! Yup, that's the first thing she does when she woke up from the demon world face-to-face with two guys worried about her!

-I got even redder and Roy noticed and grunted. I saw how annoyed Roy got as Hokaru snuggled comfortably on my lap. What’s wrong with Roy?-

Roy is JEALOUS!

Roy: SHUT UP! (walks away)

M-12: When he did he get here?

Luna: He's in the story, duh.
AuthoressSama chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
-I needed to…PEE! It was so bad I kneeled quickly to the floor. I rocked myself and frantically looked for a door. But I couldn’t stand up!-

Can't she just fly?

-“Do you need to go to the bathroom? It’s right near your sleeping bag,” Hokaru said pointing to the door. SHIT!-

The poor girl can't seem to find anything! LOL! HAHAHA!

-“Uematsu!” screamed a voice that seemed to be coming downstairs. Hokaru and his mother turned to see Hokaru’s father.-

Uh...before Koboshi was married. Her last name was Uematsu. (because she's now married) Her name is Mrs. Koboshi Uematsu Ayanokoji (Damn, these names are hard to spell).

-Just then I felt a strange aura.-

Okay, it's either Shia (Shia is now Kisha's great, great grandmother) or it's Kotarou.
AuthoressSama chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
SWEET! I can't wait to read the next chapters! I saw this on MewCuxie12's favs list and I thought if it's on this list then it must be good. I clicked and read. And, boy, is it good! Review:

-He smiled, “Why hello partner, we meet again!”-

LOL! HAHAHAHA! TOO FUNNY! I can almost see his smirk!
MewCuxie12 chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Where's Hokaru? Who will Kisha chose? Why did she have that dream? What's with Shia and Toru? Ah! So many questions! Plz update!
Squibby's Baby Natsuki chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Another great chapter :)
MewCuxie12 chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Totally cute story! Who will she chose? I gotta know!
Aurora Crystal chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Omg so kawaii! I want Kisha to get with Roy more than Hokaru. They just seem... so... need to be together. xD Does that even make sense? Ja ne!

~Aurora Crystal