Reviews for Bewitched
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I laughed so hard at the kidney thing. At one point or another my cousin has promised me both of her kidneys in exchange for favours. I didn't realise this was something other people did.
FWvidChick chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
GAh perfect! I had already found it when you pm'd me but even so awesome! Man.. haha they have it so bad and are clueless! Love the food story and why he actually ate it..aww. Loved to the way Chloe milked it and Clark's little insight into why lois ended up in the sailor suit. My only complaint..i'd have loved to have more details on all that 'acting' from Clark. lol..can't win them all. Fab! def needed after the day I've had. Thanks!
*goes off to read yielding*
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Lois Lane is a hell of a woman. About time Clark rubbed two braincells together and figured it out.

Good job :)
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Of all the people he did not need to find bewitching under any circumstances, Lois was at the top of the list. Actually, Lois pretty much was the list.

*sigh* those two...
audrey555 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I love that Lois "played" along and gave Clark a kiss on the cheek. So sweet! It would have been great reading a more detailed version of the date with both Clark and Lois' POV.
osulover chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Absolutely loved it!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*Sighs happily* So sweet.
gunnman chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Beautiful story. Clark's insecurities are perfectly showcased.

super12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was great.

Read both and hope you do another one on what happens after they realize they've falling in love with each other.
Mykella chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Dear god! I love your writing! This seems to be so typical for Lois and Clark to act. I find it really fitting.

You did an amzing job! This was really good!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This is a nice story too! So sweet what Chloe said, and that Lois can't refuse anything from Chloe...Ahh...
lovestoread chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
that was so cute!
unknown chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wow. That was amazing... Clark fallign in lovewith Lois iver a dinner planned by Chloe. That was sweet. Now could you write one where they get together or start to relieze each others feelings. It would have to be great if it is like the other stories you have written about Lois and Clark.