Reviews for It's not my birthday!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Sakura can go fuck herself, she didn't make Naruto anything he doesn't owe her just because of an accident. Intent is what matters.
Sliced Laptops chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
wow, white day, great idea! i'm glad everything turned out okay in the end!
Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
God, this story was simply amazing and I loved it to death, I loved the whole nejiten thing going on with that! Great job!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I think you should make the chapter with the dates. White day, huh? I had no idea. We celebrate 8 March, which is Woman's Day and all the boys have to give us presents :) And before that is the 1st of March, which is a traditional holiday when the boys (yes, the poor boys) have to buy the girls a symbolic trincket with a red and white thread.

So I found your fic very funny, because I could relate. Us girls get mad if we don't get stuff on those days too :)

I hope you continue it!
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
aww. fluff...

yes you should continue.

i dont like oneshots of good stories because they're so addictive.

uhu. please update.
bedsidelight chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I’ll never do something nice for you ever again!” - I guess it could have been worded in a better manner.

“ Why would she be? We’re not idiots.” - This is so Kiba!

I loved the flow of the story - how it keeps getting intriguing, with Naruto as ignorant as ever. The fic is hilarious!
beotch chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
so what happened after sakura beat the crap out of naruto and naruto and lee took her out?
bright snow chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Ah, yay! Cute fluffiness! _ Bit of a crack fic, hm? OoC, obviously. What with all the chibiness running around. _ Though this would make an adorable filler. _ Of course, the whole Neji-likes-Tenten-and-she-likes-him-back wouldn't really happen... -weeps- That would be nifty.

Thanks for writing! I totally look forward to your other fics I'm going to be reading!
elloitsstephaniee chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That would be very nice for a change. If the holiday was real, and the tradition was too, I'd be like maybe I don't know, heaven I guess. Update soon pls.
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Awesomeness! XP (is that even a word?) I dunno about the DNAngel thing, but it was so cute when Daisuke gave one to Riku! XP

I dunno, but I have a feeling that it should stay a oneshot. It's your choice if you want to write the dates for fun or just for the heck of it, though. :)
Aireonna chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Aw! That was full of humor and cuteness. I liked it! Please continue!
Animaman chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Would have been funny to see how Sasuke deals with it. Too bad you didn't have any fun with the adults, but funny anyway.
zany.dancing chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aw~ D

That was cute and it made me happy :3 Great work~
Kago-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
LOL! That was so funny!XD Yea I think u should make a chaphter about each group's date. :3 that did be great. hope u write another chap soon!
evryluvsmisty chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I absolutely LOVED this fic. It was so nice and sweet!

_