Reviews for Contrasts
angw chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
A little colour in this black, white and grey world. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser.
angw chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
*chuckles* Teyla and heels. Rodney and Star Trek references. Woo hoo the boys in a suit. So they look pretty. Somethings gotta happen to ruin their new 'threads.'
Elisa chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Well done! Very well done! Love this story! Hope the ending implies that perhaps a sequel is in the works? Hope so! Thanks for sharing your story with us! Hope to see more from you!
Elisa chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Oh wow, loved how Carson went all “Mano a mano” to get to Rodney, that was great! Relieved to see that Rodney was not seriously hurt and that Joseiah was able to help rescue him!
Elisa chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Loved how John got angry when he learned that Rodney was missing and hell bent to find him. I could also feel the desperation in Carson trying to get Rodney to wake up! WOW!
Elisa chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Wow, that scene between Rodney and John in the hall was intense! John getting hurt and now Rodney is missing, and so the bad luck really takes hold. Another great chapter!
Elisa chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Wow, loved how Rodney was bouncing on his way to tell Carson the bad news of having to go off-world, that was just so Rodney! And his comment - “Me and you. Mano a mano.” Another Rodney moment! But with Carson on the team, nothing but bad luck is about to befall our heroes. Looking forward to see what form that takes!
Elisa chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Wow, another galaxy has a Wall Street, scary thought! Poor Teyla has to learn how they conduct trade, I can feel her pain! And while Rodney was following the Joseiah, I felt like I was watching a scary movie and yelling at Rodney not to open the door! That was great!
Silverthreads chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
I really am impressed with the control you have of the flow. The end is like a sea calming after a strom. I've read this 3 times but it is this reading that has let me see this flow in its completeness and ride it like the rapids and slow parts of a whitewater trip down the upper Hudson.
Elisa chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, loved this chapter! Loved the banter between Rodney and John that was just spot on! And Rodney's comment of "Resistance is futile"-it did seem like a Borg-like society. Also loved how Teyla handled herself, boy can she negotiate. On to the next chapter!
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
I love the way you manipulate the tension.
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
It occurs to me that despite rhetoric to the contrary, low level soldiars are treated more or less as "cannon fodder" even nowadays and that's only a step away from how these guys are treating their soldiars.
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Makes me want to unpack my canvas and get painting!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Yay! It's here!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I have always wanted to do that to high-heeled shoes! Teyla's comment about torture is well taken. :-)

I also loved the lines about the Borg. Figures Rodney would be a Trek geek.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2