Reviews for Story Incomplete
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So tragic!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh, how sad! This was a really good read, though.
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very intriguing...

I wish you could make this into a chapter story. Or maybe just explore this non-canon pairing some more. You wrote it beautifully. 3
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aw, poor Ino.

Very cute idea, I liked it.

It's quite sad even though its very short.

Good job.

-N
red.masenko chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
yeah.. that was good. sad. isnt he so upfront.

but wait... do we know what actually happened to sasuke. and who killed ino... or was it sauske. '

sorry. but really good story
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
...Shikamaru's greatest mission...

(I like the

"Sakura and Ino are a story incomplete." part. Very accurate and beautiful. and the story? even if it is slightly sad, it is still good.)

/\_/\

(")*(")
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Sarah: aww. that was sad.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Really lovely -
Essyllus chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
The title speaks for itself. I would have liked to see how Sakura and Ino's relationship was left hanging, how Ino died, and where Naruto and Sasuke were.
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Nothing but a good angst fic to dampen the mood... still, it was good. Sad, but good. :)
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Damn I'm actually sad about Ino dying...I don't usually like her but it would be so wrong if she died. This was good. Very good.
Kiari12321 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
aww that was sad but yet a great one-shot! hope you write more!
Makotoe Silvermoon chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
God that is wonderfull. The way your wrote it though kind of weirded me our, Its sort of like the whole thing is written in present tense but not. Strange but not bad. I think that if you continue to write like that I way learn to like your writing stylw. .. Word choice of course was exsquisite. I dont know if I spelled that right. Anyways i loved it and look forward to more by you.

ja-Ne

Mako-Chan
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
that was beautiful, and actually made me cry

i know what you mean though, having sakura paired with anyone other than sasuke is so difficult to do (which is why i don't heh)

anyhow- thanks for the great oneshot! i always love your writing :)
une valentine chapter 1 . 11/29/2006