Reviews for I Owe You Everything
ms metaphor chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Oh my goodness. Breathtaking. Fantastic. Really, there was nothing I didn't love. Both Chloe and Jack are characterized perfectly, especially Chloe with her stuttering confession of love. I know it was one-shot but I really think you should write a sequel. That would make me a very happy girl and a very happy reviewer ;)
ChloeRulz chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Excellent job! If only they would come to their senses and use this for a script!

Arianna
Angel's babe chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is the first Chloe/Jack fic I've tried. And I like it, please continue. :)

-A.B.
tonyandmichelle88 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This was really, really good! You definitely have to continue! You wrote the characters and the descriptions really well. Can't wait until the next bit!
AotearoaLisa chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh this is fantastic! Thanks for writing, and posting it for us. I am a huge fan of the Jack/Chloe ship, and this was right on the mark. Hope to read more from you soon.
Marilyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Very nicely done! I would say that if this were your 20th story rather than your first. You have a very nice writing style. The emotions came through loud and clear. It even brought tears. Thank you for posting. Hope you will continue to write. I'll look forward to that!
Vaniah chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, that's just so beautiful. I'm such a Jack/Chloe fan, and their reunion here just tugged at my heartstrings. Now you better make sure he makes it out alive! :D

You've got a wonderful writing style, very articulate and detailed without being too wordy. You're very good at showing rather than telling-I could literally feel all of the pent up emotions releasing when they held each other, and the way that they had expressed their love without more than a few words. And his promise there at the end? Just gold. They make an unstoppable team.

Please oh please update soon! This is going on my favourites list for sure! Take care,

Vaniah