Reviews for SnowWar
Amaya Bloodriver chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
ROFLMFAO "Don't look directly at it! You'll be blinded!" cried Arashi.

"Gah! My eyes!" cried Kakashi.

"Game over," he said maliciously. "Now I shall have to eat you in my ramen!" Rin screamed and Obito screamed and Kakashi looked unfazed. "I will eat you!" he cried louder tickling his students until they could hardly breathe. Even the cold Kakashi was laughing his head off. Finally their sensei let them down, laughing to himself. He fell back in the snow as the other three lay still chuckling.

My god I have never cried this hard in my life and I can imagine this happening

Great story!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I was laughing... but still, my laughing ceased when I saw the name. His real name is Minato Namikaze... I'll forgive you because his name wasn't revealed at that time.
toastxkun chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
wow...
dgddsgg chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
XD Poor, poor Sandaime-sama! He's gettin' way too old for this! Well, I guess no ones too old when the Claw's involved, eh?
Andy chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
oh, you should... *cough* need.. *cough* to make another chapter! -_-
ITACHI-FLIPPIN-ROCKS chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
HIlariuos, like all the others by you that I've read.

(I really need to find a word besides hilariuos to use.)
IcEKoLd chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
The ending wasn't random. It was hilarious!

Adults with the heart of a kid.
Cali Selina chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I loved this! Nice little story to cheer someone up x
kit chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
i thought it was hilarious!
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
A ha ha, I loved it.
Sungirl92 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
OMG THATS SO FRACKIN FUNNY AND CUTE GO YOU!
Dolphin River chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
*dies of laughter* This is so cute! Really adorable, I love it! I love Yondaime, and this just makes me want to hug him. -favs-
AnonGirl88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
*snickers* That was so much fun to picture! XD Good job!*two thumbs up*
AWish chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Hahaha...love the part where Arashi starts eating his ramen and forget about his real purpose for being in the fort. Very nicely done. Nah, I don't think the ending is random, I quite like it myself.
Earthlight chapter 1 . 11/30/2006