Reviews for Always and Forever
sabresedge chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved this and I thought you kept him very much in character... to the character he became by the get of the manga at least. He went through a magnificent about of character development in the manga. I think you really caught you he became in the end.
Suzuki-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG i luv luv luv this! u should make a second part to it and name the girls yuka and yuki thats mii twin sisters names!
15Stella15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
that was really cute wtg
elotequeen chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
What a great story. The plot was unique, and I didn't think Rei was out of character. He seemed like, well, Rei. It was all very adorable. :)

The only thing would be that there are some distracting grammatical mistakes, but besides those minor problems, you have great talent. Keep working on it with your creative imagination!
Mars Lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*pouts* you should make another chapter this was so good..i needz more .
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is a very awesome story! Me likey!:3
Sora chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love this story! I don't think you made Rei too OoC. I think that's how he'd be if Kira was having kids. Anyway, I'm a huge MARS fan and I'm so glad that you wrote this cute little story! I hope you have many great KiraxRei stories to come!
darlene chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow your story was amazing.
lovehits chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I realy like this story and big fan of this story
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
ohh, this is lovely *sniffle* very in character _ i could totally see Rei freaking out in such a situation, and you describe his resulting joy exceptionally well. woohoo for Kira bein all right, and yay for the baby girls... they sound adorable! faved :D
WeirdOne7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
EEK! I just loved this story! And I don't think Rei was out of character or anything! Great story!
ocicatzrule chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was really good! It's so hard to keep in character but I think you did it perfectly. For those who think Rei was Ooc just because he's not acting all tough and cool, you should know that he's supposed to have a soft side too.
cdsmm chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
that was beotiful!
amber jackson chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
i thought this story was very good
ninja fairy909101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
omg..this was really good...this is so going in my favorites list