Reviews for Fire on the Ocean, Lines in the Sand
joecool chapter 2 . 4/3
I really hope you finish this!
Macala A chapter 2 . 3/23/2011

This is an awesome story so far. I love the way you are writing it and I love the story line so far. I know you haven't updated in a long long time but I hope you decide to update again and soon. So I beg you on my knees to start this story again and update soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Macala A.
HoneyBee1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Aww, please continue! I always love the pilot from the show, it hooked me up immediately. To read a different version from this fic is fun.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Sad to see you've abandoned this. It had really interesting potential.
liferscove2118 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
this had an interesting premise it's unfortunate that you didn't finish it.
Emma CS Me chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This is a REALLY interesting concept, and I'm so sad the fic is dead. *tries to revive. By power of reviews*

Will add to alerts, just in case.
AnziaC chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
More please! I love this! It's so well written. It's an interesting turn (i haven't read one where he died yet). PLEASE add to it!
Evil Remy chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
this is so good!

any chance you will finish it?
Jenn6891 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
i would love if you continued this fic!

never read a fic where it wasn't lilly that died but duncan.
Bella-Macabre chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Love this story and I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been updated. I'm going to add it to my alerts just in case you decide to start it up again )
Bluephoenix70 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Just discovered this story. It's a very intriguing plot concept. Please, oh please continue!
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
interesting is it going to be a LoVe?
LandonLover chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Is good. I like the mix of the past like they do in the show. But UPDATE! :) Can't wait to see where you take it, specially how Duncan was killed and everything. I think I might just wait until this is finished, cuz if it's like the show at all it's gonna drive me crazy. :) Good story though - rock on. :-*
Miss-Mars chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
this is cool have yoy got any more chapters of this?
arohalove chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
PLEASE tell me you are going to continue this! I'm amazed at how you're able to twist the events to fit your story without butchering the greatness of VM. Its really like reading an alternate pilote, you've done such a great job. And of course the characters are dead on which is one of the things I love about your stuff. I can't wait to read more! Hurry!