Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
it was a good story makes me excited to read this story and plus it's narusaku story
Casualreader chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
I don't dislike your writing because you're a "Sasuke-lover" or whatever, but your flow really needs work. Just saying.
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Its nice. I like it! I enjoyed reading it.
BloodyGoddess chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Awesoooooooooome
Invincible.With.You chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Good story :D I didn't mind the plot :) I felt that it was a little too short though... there should have been a few more chapters that allows for the characters to interact more. I felt that you should have described the scene where Naruto took the rep for Sakura's daughter. Naru's name should have been more original "Naru" is just ... well no offense ... uncreative in my opinion. But names really don't have that big an effect on the story so ... :P
Janiya07 chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
This was a cute story. I'm glad you made naruto and Sakura forgiving in the end. I have a love/hate relationship with sasuke so I was satisfied. :) I would just recommend proofreading a little more. You say one word when you really mean something else, like "lean" when you mean "learn" :)
KitBeast chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
SERIOUSLY. he ATTACKED Sakura, KIDNAPPED Naru and he gets away with it with yet another retarded punishment?

I think by now someone would have realised that Naruto is allowing his emotions to influence his decisions as Hokage and they would have had him removed or at least said something about it
Techska chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
hey i loved the story and was wondering if you could write or help me finsh writting an itachi and oc love/humor story as a tribute. i find your stories heart warming and ask you to write atleast 3 more before leaving.

thanks,
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
Good story.

Off to read the prequel.
Sasuke-Gal chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!
my-threesome chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I missed a few chapters and it's complete now. It makes me feel stupid. But now that I'm here, I'd like to say, that despite the relatively small punishment Sasuke suffered, it wasn't out of character. Naruto would be too biased when it came to Sasuke, we all know this, and I always thought it would be worse if he ever became Hokage in the canon before the situation with Sasuke was resolved. He's not called a knucklehead for nothing. But despite canon Sakura's infatuation with Sasuke, I do think your Sakura was too easy on Sasuke.

It's over now, so whatever. I was going to say I'll keep an eye our for your prequel, but I see you've already started it. I have some other updates to catch up on, so when I'm finished I'll read and review. Very well done.
BluEs69 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I love the end even if it's cheesy :b
powerofmicrofibre chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
AWWW! That had a reallly good ending too! Lovvveddd it!
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
this ending was amazing! :D a little Naruto running around...God help Konoha xDDDDD
vivud chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
A very great ending, looking forward to your next work.