Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Scorn
Enaiku chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
I would like to thank you for writing something where Devi doesn't forgive Nny, as it is unlikely she would. This was a refreshing break from those soppy love stories out there.

Very well written, too. The last line sent shivers up my back.
Dark-Harichan chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
OMFG! That was pure awesomeness!...but...but you made me cry! Why? Oh wait...I guess thats a good thing. I love Tenna so much! But there is one thing im wondering. Why did Nny kill her if he really did? He did right? What did Tenna do? Maybe she was being annoying. hmm. I like her annoyingness though. ANYWAY! Sorry about that horrible paragraph of interrogatives. Ill stop now.

GREAT JOB!
anonentity chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Nice. I like.

How you held the mood in each of the scenes worked well, especially when you let them trail off. It showed especially in chapter four, with Johnny's "chilling tone", and with the last line in particular in chapter six. "And that was the revenge she wanted." Hah. Good ending.
danica chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Omg this is one of the saddest stories I've ever read in my life I actually cried. I hope I can see more work from you _ I love nny stories
MadeUpFigment chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
This has to be one of the best Devi fics out there. I love how you described the emotions...and well everything. I can't think of a decent review right now (augh, I'm starting to sound like a broken record)

-A crappy reviewer
Queen Megan Muffin the 1st chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
You know, I've often passed this title while browsing the site, but I never really was interested enough to read it- though I must say, I'm glad I finally did. It's sad Tenna had to die... but you did a great job with the story and mostly with the ending itself- good job. Keep writing, good writers like you are scarce these days.
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Woah...

I was waiting for you to update and the wait was well worth it! Thanks for not wasting my time! :D
Connections chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
Nice chapter, but is it going to end like this or is there more in store for our two favorite love birds,hmm?

~1~
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
Sorry, Devi, but that's not much of a revenge. I daresay that his emotion is the best thing about him.

I really HATE her sometimes . . .
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Please write more! I must know what happens or I'll try to figure it out myself and I'll twist it around horribly! Please save me from that fate!
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Sometimes I just HATE Devi, I really do.
Ravyn chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
crap. now i can't choose between being on Devi's side or comforting Johnny...maybe Tenna coming back or Johnny bringing her back would help. but that could make it worse too...well anyways i wanna read more. plz plz plz write more.
Ariel Lenore chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oh, this is good so far! but im tired so Ill read more later.

This is mysterious. Perhaps she is still cursed with Jhonen plaugues like sickness because Johnny has come to kidnap Devi's friend to lure Devi back - thus the plaugues are invloved in keeping the police uninterested.
tolazytologin chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
Awesome! Ah, your writting style is so lovely. It's very smooth, sorta like a gemstone...hm...are gemstones even smooth? O_o

Oh well, wonderful fic and awesome job so far! Keep it up!
Rabid Rabbit chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
OxO Wow! that was soo good! poor nny, T-T I feel so bad for the guy, but then again I kinda don't...just a LITTLE bit. But very awesome, can't wait for the next one .