Reviews for Perfect for Us
Janissa11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Heee! Loved this! Wonderful characterization!
Zetta chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
KLoved Jim's POV of the first interview, Grissom's bug chat with the first interview of the fic, Nick's nervousness, Warrick's appearance, and laughed out loud at the baseball reference at the end.

REally enjoyed it- perfectly done! :)
mandy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
is there going to be a pre-series to this. i hope there is & just love the store about nick geting the job at lv lab.
krage chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So many lines in this made me laugh

'Gil beamed like a schoolgirl with a crush on the captain of the football team'

and the 'i like birds' lines i think were my favourites. You portray the pre-csi nick so well, its really fun to read.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
LOL you have to continue this pre series series. This was great and I like the way you portrayed Nick. Sorry for taking so long to read this but I'm finally giving a lot of stories more than just a glance.
crazyC chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
LMAO - awesome reason/ ending
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow that put a smile on my face reading this story! It has to be by far one of the first CSI stories I was actually quoting out loud, I loved the "I love birds" of course and I just pictured Grissom and Brass's facial expressions...though they don't have many but I could picture them LOL. Great job!
mandy chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
this is good. i hope you do more
blueoctober chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Liked it. "I like birds." hahaah great statement! I hope you decide to continue with this. Keep up the great work.
Das Null Katze chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Ha, that was cute... and if cute bothers you I'll say it was written very well and it was amusing and I'm to tired to say anything more aside from can't wait to read whatever you have going on next
Mma63 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
What can I say? I loved it. But now you're in trouble cause I'll right behind you looking for the entire story. You know I'm waiting for it since your last one. Will it be my gift for the New Year? Ok, promise I'll be patient. Meantime I wish you a Happy Christmas and Healthy and Perfect 2007. Come back soon, missed you!
AmyMayThomas777 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Poor Nick, he got the job not because of his abilities but because he could play baseball. For someone who already has some confidence issues if he ever found out that would make them so much greater. Even if later he has the skills, he would still remember why he got hired. Poor Nick.

Well written. I liked it. This is one thing that would indeed fit in with the show and Nick's attitude in the show. Interesting was the show that "cannon" side of Nick.
NicknHotchfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
You got to continues this story. How Grissom, Warrick and Catherine first met Nick? Grissom is right about one think, Nick is perfect for them.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I loved this; but then how can you go wrong with a fiction about Nicky. Great interpretation of just how he might have gotten the job at the lab.
weimfriend chapter 1 . 11/30/2006

welcome back, I was so happy to see this story, I have been looking for it since July. Well done, I sure hope you continue, please, please.