Reviews for After The Battle
AMAZING...Just amazing...
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Good story.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This one shot is probably one of the top five that I have read in a long time. It captures the thoughts and emotions of Dumbledore very closely and well.

As well, you're right: House rocks. And his EYES! How beautiful are THEY?
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
cool story
blackruby873 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Love the way your stories have went and I hope you keep doing great work on them.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
A great one-shot, but isn't Albus dead or you just don't care?:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
House is AWESOME! Just like this story! I hope you continue your other stories, too. This one was great.
Emmanuelle Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I like it! It's beautiful! I like the relationship between Albus and Harry. I think I will translate your one-shot when I have time. (I must finish to translate an other beautiful story from Quillitch.) I inform you

Emmanuelle Dumbledore.
Rosygirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I love this oneshot. It is different from your other stories. I love the relationship between Albus and Harry. There really arent't many stories of this type of thing happening after the final battle. I think that even though this wasn't a story but a oneshot, it is very good and completely entertaining. Would you ever think of writing a story from the oneshot?
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I love house! My whole family watches it together! House is so hilarious!

Nice story! It was very sweet (not HBP compatible, though). I hope you keep writing!
Myles Darkwood chapter 1 . 11/30/2006