Reviews for StarCrossed
jk chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
that was supposed to be laurant? I couldn't picture laurant actually saying any of that shit
jk chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
your not really going to have chapter 16 be about shopping are you? I fucking hate reading that bullshit! its always bella whining and alice being a bossy cunt and they always end up at Victoria secrets. Bella bitches about the skanky outfits. Then shows them off like a whore. Edwards mouth gapes open in awe...lol its so dumb
jk chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
HAHAHAHA
BELLA YOU CANT SMELL THE BLOOD?
I THINK WE FOUND YOUR GIFT...
GUESS WHAT IT IS? YOU CANT SMELL SOME SHIT! lol
THATS SOOO FUCKING DUMB
jk chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
wow that was seriously anti climatic!
on no theres Victoria...oh no the families gone against me...oh no shes biting me, wait the familys killing that bad vamps...and laurants handing me to Edward...

seriously?
idiot
jk chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I don't get it...why is bella freaking out? she thinks that her immortal boyfriend was HURT in a car crash? LOL and then magically couldn't smell gas leaking or whatever ?
So what your really doing is making drama out of nothing? I fucking hate that, at least make it believable!
TwiSagaAddict chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
didn't the volvo explode back it forks?
Stillheartdeep chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
I Love Jacob Too!

I Love Edward

I love Bella

I Love Alice

I love Jasper

I especially love me some Emmett

I like Rose

I love Carlisle

I love Esme

I love/like all the characters.

I think I am obsessed.

I am going to therapy now!

I love Esme
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 27 . 7/24/2009
loved the story
Pathatlon chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
Oh no! LAurent want BElla! Argh! He's in love with her? This is like Jacob all over again, 'cept she's vampire and he's as well... aw! Please tell me Edward and her will stay together!
xoJaymexo chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
woah...as of right now there isn't anything between L & B? please don't ever make there be anything...
M chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
A new Volvo?
Brynn chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Hi. This is

im just too lazy to sign in . i really like your story so far. the only thing about this chapter that i dont like is the way she lies to Charlie. Because Charlie can tell the bonds between E &B even if NM didnt happen. maybe have Bella lie in a different way, like maybe a blank face and a dead tone of voice. just a suggestion.
riotgirllina chapter 28 . 8/31/2008
I absolutely loved this story!

Well done!

Can't wait to read Books 2 and 3 in your trilogy!
Lauren chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
Okay, so I just found your story, and I was reading it (very good btw) and I saw the shoes quote, and I almost peed my pants. I freakin love Kelly.

"Stupid boy. Let's get some shoes. Let's party."
attonsbutt chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
normally, i'd just wait until the end of the story to review, but i just had to.

I am one of the braindead people who knows what you means by the shoes comment. i actually just re-watched tha video an hour ago just for the fun of it.

xD love the story so far...off to finish it!